[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im an uncircumcised virgin and I was going to hire a prostitute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1468810352614.jpg (35KB, 490x398px) Image search: [Google]
1468810352614.jpg
35KB, 490x398px
Im an uncircumcised virgin and I was going to hire a prostitute tomorrow to lose my virginity.
Today I bought a condom to practice putting it on.

Wtf are you supposed to do with your foreskin?
I tried peeling it back and then putting the condom on but the foreskin wants to retract and the condom starts to fall off. Also masturbating fucking hurt without the foreskin.

pic unrelated
>>
Just put the condom on while the foreskin is in it's "normal" position
Am I missing something here?
>>
If you're American, you might get turned down for having an uncut dick. Prostitute or not. :/
>>
Your only way to solve this most terrible fate is to castrate yourself, and replace it with a dildo.
>>
I'm not circuncised but when my dick is hard all the foreskin pulls back and I have no problem. Are you sure you are fully hard? (?
>>
File: evil.jpg (126KB, 550x751px) Image search: [Google]
evil.jpg
126KB, 550x751px
>>17408282
Basically this. Nobody wants cheesedick/AIDSdick
>>
>>17408304
This. It will be bigger
>>
>>17408250
the prostitute can put the condom on for you
>>
Ignore the cut trolls, they have probably never used their dicks on anything other than their hand.
I've never had a guy or girl not want to have sex because of not being circumcised and i've had plenty of sex in the US on holidays there.

Some guys can't pull their foreskin all the way back, just pull it back however far it goes and roll the condom over.. it sounds like maybe the condom was too big, buy a smaller one and try that.

Masturbating with your foreskin pulled back can be too sensitive for some guys but sex feels a lot different so i wouldn't worry about that.
>>
>>17408282
>being a street whore
>suck dick for money
>strangers stick their dicks in me
>too fancy for an uncircumcised cock

If a hooker ever turned my dick down I swear to God I'll laugh my ass of
>>
After i had sex the first bunch of times, my foreskin rolled back further and further. It will eventually roll all the way back man. Just roll it as far back as you can and give it a good wash, your dick is probably full of SMEGMA! Thats latin for dickcheese
>>
File: moreyouknow.jpg (139KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
moreyouknow.jpg
139KB, 561x370px
>>17408692
Greek for soap actually
>>
>>17408250
Prostitutes don't count
>>
File: 1469802497498.gif (397KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
1469802497498.gif
397KB, 245x138px
>>17408322
>implying you can't get smegma or AIDS without foreskin
Americans
>>
Op, tell the hooker you are a virgin.She will guide you through it.
>>
File: Unbenannt9.png (510KB, 1086x460px) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt9.png
510KB, 1086x460px
>>17409152
Cheesedick detected.
>>
>>17408265
What this anon said. If you pull it back while on it's going to be pulled even more and might even be painful and even more painful if you suffer from phimosis. I used to have a phimodick and after a lot of masturbation and some sex, I got used to just going for it.
>>
>>17408250
How people can fuck up something that's on a primal level and ingrained in my DNA is beyond me.
Just put it without retracting your foreskin
>>
Uncut cocks are hot as fuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.