[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i ghosted this guy about a month and a half ago. we met abroad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: animcoll.jpg (65KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
animcoll.jpg
65KB, 800x400px
so i ghosted this guy about a month and a half ago. we met abroad and i was getting pissed at him because he can be childish, and unthoughtful at times.

i dont think we'll see each other for some time, but we definitely had a special time together. instant connection for sure. not seeing someone in real life and only being able to talk through computers and laptops sucks. people can really seem so different and it sucks.

anyways, he keeps trying to contact me and i dont know whether i should stand firm in my ghost, or try to say something? im starting to feel bad now. i just dont see the point in continuing, and yeah it was childish of me to ghost him, but i really didnt think he'd still be reaching out...

what do you guys think?

pic unrelated
>>
>>17408239
It was shitty of you to ghost him, but he is being loony and not getting the hint, so I would say ghosting him is retroactively justified. However, at this point it won't hurt to be clear about what is going on. Send him what you just said:

i dont think we'll see each other for some time, but we definitely had a special time together. instant connection for sure. not seeing someone in real life and only being able to talk through computers and laptops sucks. people can really seem so different and it sucks.

Then add, I like you but don't see this as a valuable use of our time. Best of luck in the future.

Done deal.
>>
ghosting is weak, leaving someone wondering what they did wrong is such an asshole move (speaking as someone who has and has been ghosted).
Speak to the guy and tell him your thoughts, it is the right thing to do. At least it gives you both some closure.
>>
yeah i know, it was for sure shitty on my part. ive never done it before, and really thought for sure he wouldnt give a shit really cause he was kinda thoughtless and ignored my texts for longs periods of time. as well as telling me whenever he got laid.

like he is definitely a fuckboy, but i dont think malintended. i think thats why im torn.
>>
>>17408283
He sounds like a dick, but honestly just text him and say "sorry it's not working for me, i've found someone else".
Going completely radio silence is not good for you or him because it gives him hope/pain and obviously makes you feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>17408291
i really dont think hes a dick though, just like immature.

or maybe just likes attention.

i really do feel bad for ghosting but like how do i make an excuse for not talking for almost 2 months??
>>
>>17408314
Just say, hey sorry i've gone quiet but i had a lot on my mind and this is just not working for me.
You don't really have to explain yourself, but just be to the point and tell him how you feel.

It seriously can be really painful for someone if they liked someone then they just disappear forever for seemingly no reason.
>>
Yeah tell that you're not interested then block him if he still bothers you after that. Just cutting him off probably hurt, but you don't have to put up with his shit anymore.
>>
Hold firm girl, sounds like a douche
>>
I concur with everyone else.
Ghosting sucks.

It's childish to do that.

I'd say tell him why and then block him.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.