[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of ants, but also make sure their final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Carpenter Ant Top.jpg (39KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
Carpenter Ant Top.jpg
39KB, 600x425px
How do I get rid of ants, but also make sure their final moments are hell?
>>
Ants inside or outside?
>>
>>17408098
Venus fly trap
>>
>>17408125
Both, actually, but I just want to make an example of the ones inside.
>>17408128
Noted, but I need something on a larger scale.
>>
Kill the queen; the workers will be very distressed.
>>
I have a glass top stove. When an ant walks over the burner i turn it on high and they panic and then boil alive in 4 seconds
>>
If you seriously have an ant problem you won't get rid of it without killing the source. Ants leave a pheromone trail when they walk and if they walk back over the same trail with food it gets stronger which makes more ants do the same making it stronger. In other words, once you have a lot of ants coming you already have an invisible ant highway through your house. Get the poison that they take back to their hive that then poisons everyone of them there.

I wouldn't fuck around if they are carpenter ants though, they can do serious structural damage.
>>
Incite revolution by reminding them some of their younger sisters will become queens through no merit of their own the rest remain virgin slaves
>>
Make them study Politics.
>>
>>17408269
Fuck off gamergater, without a queen there would be no civilization.
>>
>>17408098
Read this >>17408261
If you can avoid it, don't kill the fucking ants you see! At one end of the pheromone trail is what they're eating, at the other end is their nest, and in the middle is where they're coming into the house. Follow the ants back to where they're coming in and seal it. Wash the trail with strong detergent soap, and clean up whatever they're eating. I spent a week doing this after I moved into my apartment in Brazil, and I never saw another ant in the three years I lived there.
>>
File: images(7).jpg (18KB, 460x240px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
18KB, 460x240px
>>17408136
three billion Venus fly trap
>>
>>17408098
Diatomaceous earth.

It is a white powder that is completely harmless to soft bodied animals (mammals, birds, fish, whatever), but fucks up hard bodies exoskeletons like insects and arachnid. It, on a molecular level, works like razor wire and creates splits in their shell that eventually kill whatever steps in it. For any mammal it is completely harmless, to the point they make types that are edible, but it painfully kills ants (or at least as painfully as one can kill a creature with such a simple nervous system)
>>
http://youtu.be/h1GKcpN1gjo
>>
>>17408098
Pour molten aluminum into the nest. Make sure the nest is outside before you do this.
>>
>>17408537
>Make sure the nest is outside before you do this.
why?
>>
>>
File: hgtrhrtgf.jpg (55KB, 238x257px) Image search: [Google]
hgtrhrtgf.jpg
55KB, 238x257px
Spray paint some black, so they will start killing the other ants.
>>
>>17408309
We're trying to get the ants to destroy themselves. This is unconventional warfare
>>
Drown the ant hill in sugar water. they hate that shit. Also make sure you drip a trail of sugar water behind you leading up to your house. This will tell them where the great destroyer lives and to stay away forever.
>>
>>17408537
>>17408541
If you do this, really cool btw, make sure you call dig rite to map your property first. It's free and you won't melt power lines or hit a gas main with molten metal
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.