[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get the feeling of uselessness out of mind? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: gats.jpg (213KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gats.jpg
213KB, 1600x900px
How to get the feeling of uselessness out of mind?

I'm going in my senior year of high school, and I feel like I have nothing going for me. I seemingly have a lot going for me (prolific reader, polyglot, artistic) but I see so many people creating things and starting organizations and it makes me feel awful. I want to major in math, but I can't stop thinking about how many of those kids are going to have invented something great or something equally as head-turning.
>>
1. You must be 18 to use this website
2. You are too young to be feeling this way.

Enjoy life while you can. Once you join the wage-slave market, it becomes increasingly more difficult.
>>
>>17408055
You need to stop comparing yourself to others, and stop setting unattainable goals. You're getting yourself down just because you think you aren't and cannot be "the best".

You're obviously in your late teens. You still have a lot of growing up to do. Don't give up now, just do your best, keep your options for uni and career open and wide until you know what you want to do, and start living day to day.
>>
>>17408062
Today was my 18th. Yaay.

>>17408064
It's tough though. I considered so many things, from law (too saturated) to even botany, but it seems math is the only thing that I can really enjoy for so long

I know I cannot be the best, but I want to push myself further. How can I not feel inferior to my peers? I don;t have a lot of friends (surely you've came to that conclusion) but I feel as if I need to impress everyone, even family
>>
>>17408055
YOU'RE NOT THEM

All your life you'll have yourself compared to a ton of people's highlight reels and here you are constantly devaluing your sense of self-worth.
>>
>>17408070
Use math make legendary threads impress everyone but bring your A game these fuckers do their homework as I'm sure you know
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.