[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an evil bastard for lying to my parents. I live at home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1378267758950.jpg (28KB, 700x560px) Image search: [Google]
1378267758950.jpg
28KB, 700x560px
I'm an evil bastard for lying to my parents. I live at home with them, and I've been pretending to go to college for more than a year. I tried to be honest, but they went crazy at the smallest hint of me dropping out (and getting a job), so I said I was just kidding. Parents don't have a clue yet, but I want to pack my shit and leave in 2 months. At least I shouldn't be a burden anymore. But I still don't know how to break it to them without causing a meltdown, I'm convinced they're going to faint or have a heart attack. As you can tell, I'm a friendless loser so the prospect of moving out on my own is utterly terrifying. How do I get out of this mess? I won't blame you if you tell me to kill myself.
>>
>>17407834

Are they paying for it, and if so, how much and what are you doing with that money instead?
>>
>>17407834
Tell them you intend on taking community college classes. You need to join a club or an organization to find a friend. Even volunteering is a good idea.
>>17407838
Probably not. Most people have to just sit on their own loans when they're pressured into college. Like me.
I don't blame you OP, it's hard to disagree with family.
>>
>>17407845
To add, it's especially hard to argue with family when you don't have the finances to back up your fround. They could just kick you out. I think you did a logical move for someone who didn't want college.
However, I would like to hear your alternative future financial plans. I'd like to help if I can. The uncertainty of the future sucks when you have to answer family.
>>
>>17407838
No, it's in Europe so it's free. I also avoided asking them for a lot of money, and as a result I'm personally broke.
>>
>>17407845
>Tell them you intend on taking community college classes

No community college here. Even if it was, they wouldn't buy it because I've already said something similar with joining this college.
>>
>>17407853
>would like to hear your alternative future financial plans
I'm going to find a minimmum wage job after I move out and probably use all the money for rent and food. I don't know what else to do.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.