[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I just downloaded dating apps,as I wanted to meet girls,as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1469125355677.gif (87KB, 590x700px) Image search: [Google]
1469125355677.gif
87KB, 590x700px
Recently I just downloaded dating apps,as I wanted to meet girls,as I have only fucked prostitutes. In 4 days I got over 20 matches and I am keeping a conversation with 7 different women.(The names below are made up)
>Stacey:Hot Dominican mulatta that wants to get dicked. She alredy sent me picks of her in a top. Kind of crazy and wants a serious thing. I just want to fuck her. But she is nuts and kind of obsesive
>Stephanie: Probably matches my personality perfectly. Very inteligent and interesting girls. Very cute. Has lots of traumas due her sisters being 20 years older than her,probably spends lots of time alone.
>Charlotte: Ugly face .10/10 body. Would definetly bang. Very kind and seems quite normal
>Laura:US tourist that wants me to show her the city. Fuckable and nice.
>Alizee:French girl that just wants dick. She texted me first. Kind of ugly,but I would definetly do her.
>Rebecca:Outstanding blonde. I cant beleieve that she matched me.Havent talk much to her.
>Cristina:Nice girl that likes to cook and movies. Cute.
Who should I chose
>>
All of them
>>
Help guys
>>
>>17407749
Lmao, this doesnt deserve a thread. You are narcisistically just bragging and seeking acceptance and praise for this.

You're a total NEET for hooking up on Dating Apps, dont try and play off like you're some major PussSlayer just because you went to the cesspool of Daddy Issues and Normie Sluts.

Sage
>>
File: 1469486575261.png (12KB, 356x376px) Image search: [Google]
1469486575261.png
12KB, 356x376px
>>17407753
>>17407795
Also, people can tell when you samefag to bump your own thread.

Sage again
>>
>>17407749

Can I please save that pepe my friend?
>>
>>17408116
Sure
>>
If you are talking to 20 girls, you will end up meeting maybe one. Most likely all 7 of those will stop talking to you soon. If you are lucky you might meet one.
>>
What you should actually do is pick your own top 3, fuck what we say, pick the best 3, and fuck all 3 of them in a 5 day span with a break in between each day

its not that hard because theyre from the internet they have no idea about each other its easy bruh
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.