[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /adv/ I kinda fucked up today, I'll try to tell the story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Gen.-Douglas-MacArthur.jpg (27KB, 243x262px) Image search: [Google]
Gen.-Douglas-MacArthur.jpg
27KB, 243x262px
So /adv/ I kinda fucked up today, I'll try to tell the story via greentext cause its quicker and more efficient.

>Be 19
>need a job
>mother works at a hotel
>im writing my resume/cv
>she basically is like you can work at the hotel
>gives me a super boring kinda like housekeeping job but not really?
>do it nicely for 3 days
>fourth day, i stay up all night cause im depressed and I cant sleep
>go to work
>doing the rooms and stuff
>my head starts to hurt and my neck too
>decide to lie down on the floor cause it hurts
>end up sleeping about 20 minutes
>come out and theyre like "oh we needed your help and we were looking for you"
>go and help them
>do the rest of day without resting or anything
>come home
>sit down and spend my day watching films and playing games and whatever
>am told by a manager that she found me sleeping
>my mother knows
>have to go in tomorrow knowing this, probably going to be monitored all day and shit
>i fucked up major cause im basically caught and i have anxiety
>want to leave in two weeks now and make this look like a seasonal job

I know I fucked up and you dont have to write your paragraph about how much of a bad person I am, but I didnt want this job in the first place, I wanted to work reception which I thought I'd be doing but I clearly am not. I wanted to apply for jobs I WANTED but this is not what I wanted out of a job, how do I quit a job and not look like a sperg and not have my anxiety overlap me /adv/
>>
>>17407583
>freaking out this much because you slept on the job
>HOW MUCH OF A BAD PERSON I AM
Hahaha, young people.
>>
>>17407583
Just work there and find a better job. That way you can just leave like a normal person instead.
>>
1. Don't quit that job before having another one lined up

2. It could've been so much worse. You could've been stealing or shooting up drugs.

3.Never put this on as a referral in the future.

4.Everyone fucks up their first job
>>
>>17407628
>FREEZE MOTHER FUCKER
>
>You though I wouldn't catch you, did you?
>
>Where is she!?!
>
>WHERE IS SHE?!
>
>I'LL BROW YOUR FUCKING BRAINS OUT, WHERE IS THE GIRL?
>
*gun shut*

later on the news
>New wave of racism among asian cops as footage surfaces of cop shooting drugs
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.