[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know this girl for 7 years on the internet >start to hang

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1422900515470.png (704KB, 631x636px) Image search: [Google]
1422900515470.png
704KB, 631x636px
>know this girl for 7 years on the internet
>start to hang out like a couple
>she lives in a different city
>go meet up with her for 5 days
>she breaks up with me after I return home saying she doesn't want a boyfriend at the moment
I don't know if i feel heartbroken or butthurt. How do I get over this. I feel so weird thinking about it.
>>
I'm afraid this is going to happen to me.
>>
Dude, fuck her. If after 7 years of talking she still can't commit to you, then there's no point hanging around. Staying friends with her would just be torture for you. Delete all contact, get out there and show that bitch what she missed out on.
>>
>>17406831
You are a fucking legend
>>
>>17406816
>she doesn't want a boyfriend at the moment

Probably not what you want to hear, but the only time I've said something like that is when I found the person unattractive, or I just wanted to fuck someone else.

Delete her number.
>>
>>17406886
This unfortunately. People are so quick to judge a girl for making a decision like this, but if the chemistry isn't there in person for either party, then that's that.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.