[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about guns that attracts so many psychopaths? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: gun-psychopath.png (102KB, 710x283px) Image search: [Google]
gun-psychopath.png
102KB, 710x283px
What is it about guns that attracts so many psychopaths?

I'm so fed up with gun control advocacy and propositions that generally take away basic human rights from innocent civilians. I try my hardest to advocate how responsible most gun owners are. How paramount it is to be able to defend oneself from the threats of the world. But not only does it fall on deaf ears (especially in today's more liberalized society), you also get fucks like these who make you and every gun owner with look like maniacs by association. No matter how I or anyone I've met tries, we end up undeservedly looking like the bad guys. And that's without getting into shit like school shootings or domestic terrorist attacks. Another issue that makes us look like rapists and murderers. The very people we originally got guns to defend ourselves from.

So seriously, why do guns attract so many psychopaths? Why are they so appealing to people who just want to partake in conflicts with other human beings? They're inadvertently making us look bad and risking the loss of our civil rights by doing this.
>>
>>17406677
I thought the reason the US had that ammendment was to defend yourselves from the UK and a tyrannical government?

Also quite simple. Bad people want to do bad things. Guns are weapons designed to kill. Gun is good for bad people to do bad things easier. Also this should be in pol.

Also a lot of people who do the shootings arent actually psychopaths, just very unhappy and mentally damaged.
>>
>>17406677
>why do tools designed to hurt people attract users that want to hurt people
Are you seriously asking this question?
>>
It's pretty obvious why they're attractive. They provide an extremely effective way to hurt or kill someone. They're more reliable than beating or stabbing someone. They're an equalizer as well.

>>17406689
If there were a way to interpret the Constitution that was completely obvious, our country would be in a better place.
>>
All weapons do this to people.
There's just as much cringe/lunatics in "knife people".

In all honesty though there's not much you can personally do about it. The best can hope for is these morons just lose interest when they realize how much of a hassle it is to actually carry guns.

I love guns too, but I wish there was more barriers to getting them to screen away autistic morons.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.