[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you niggas know how to lucid dream? I've been trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: fuark.jpg (902KB, 907x1599px) Image search: [Google]
fuark.jpg
902KB, 907x1599px
Any of you niggas know how to lucid dream? I've been trying recently with the MILD and WILD techniques but I've had no luck.

Pic unrelated
>>
Fuck thats not the pic i meant to upload
>>
>>17406637
I tried this by keeping a dream diary and only worked once. Beyond the methods you described, not sure there is much else. Fun experience though, even recording my dreams.
>>
I've had Lucid Dreams with both, Mild and Wild techniques. But they don't occur fastly, you need to develop a routine about it.
In the Mild case, ask yourself EVERYDAY, many times a day, if you are awake or not and TEST IT. Actually ask yourself if you are and test EVERYDAY.

Another good tip is to have a dream journal. This connects you even more to your dreams, also making it easier to remember them.

I'd wake up after 2:30 hours of sleep just to leave REM and write down the dream I was having. Aftera while, I didn't need to wake up, I'd recall 3 to 4 dreams in the same night as vividly as if I was still there.

Take on the lessions of Stephen LaBerge from Stanford University. His books on it are awesome and led me there. He's also making a glass-like mechanism to induce lucid dreaming.

Good luck!
>>
>>17406661
I did get into a bit of a routine of reality checks where I'd check my hands ever now and then. I once did do a reality check in a dream and my hands were all warped so I realised I was in a dream, but I still didn't become conscious, I simply remember my dream self thinking that I was dreaming but didn't move further than that.
>>
When you get conscious in the dream, everything changes. You feel you awake-consciousness becoming very aware, so the dream goes more vivid, and you are filled with power to do whatever you want, so you feel omnipotent too. It's freeing.

You haven't become conscious yet, even by making the check, you were probably just 'watching' your dreamself act as you. You got more conscious though, which is a proof that it's working.

It's a long process to get there, but taking in account what you said, you are probably on the right direction. My tip now would be for you to focus more time of your day on those checks. And don't act like checking, but really wonder if it's a dream. Add to your checking this: after all, try changing something in the landscape. Try to make the mountain disappear, or the building become a tree, by intending it.

By doing that, once in the dream, your check will involve changing the dream, and that might make you conscious if the simple testing didnt.

By putting more effort, you'll signify to your unconscious mind that it's important, and you will also train more to be aware in the dream.
>>
>>17406710
Woops, forgot to say that you shouldn't try tio change the same thing in all landscapes, but in every test you make you try changing something else. Therefore, once in the dream, you'll force your consciousness to act after the test, choosing what to change, and that might make you conscious too.
>>
>>17406669
I'd say you only need time and training. Keep the routine with the checking, keep the dream journal etc.
It's a long process.
>>
Also /x/
>>
>>17406727
This guy knows it.

I was in your exact spot, OP, then after a few months I was there, lucid dreaming DragonBall Z. HAHAHAHA.
>>
>>17406669
I had that when I started. I had 2-3 dreams where I knew I was dreaming but couldn't control it, and way more where trying to change it woke me up.

Do keep persisting and keep a journal, even if it seems weird. Writing reinforces an idea in your mind. In this case, that's being aware of dream signs.
>>
File: 7 Dwarves.gif (307KB, 497x337px) Image search: [Google]
7 Dwarves.gif
307KB, 497x337px
Melatonin supplements helped me do it.
>>
I get sleep paralysis every day, what's the best way to convert it into a lucid dream? I tried today (kinda) but I just fell asleep again after the sleep paralysis.
>>
I heard prostate stimulation helps. I like to sleep with a banana in my butt.
>>
>>17407487

i lol'd.

thank you and good night
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.