[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /adv/ I never asked for anything but now I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Alright /adv/
I never asked for anything but now I need help and opinions and insight.
At my business I sometimes have to go to the bank to make a deposit, put some money in. As you probably guessed already, there's a really cute girl that works there and she takes care if my money.
Have you ever felt love at first sight? I believe in the law of attraction, and I think there's chemistry between us. I worked with other people at the bank and they were all professional, but this girl gets really warm. Today we made some small talk and before I got out she told me have a nice weekend, I thanked and says see ya later all smiles and shit.
Now, I'm no prince charming and I'm not good with women but I think there's potential for us.

Let's lay out the plan /adv/. I got the basics down, I have a car, money, I'm independent, I'm tall and I can say I'm good looking. Not handsome but I ain't ugly either. She she seems responsive, smiles if I look at her, etc.

What do I do next? I don't know her name so I can't get chummy out of a sudden. I'm obviously socially retarded gfless. Let's get me a gf, family
I have a real chance for a quality gf, cute, smart, nice, works at the bank. I can finally take pride in my gf.
>>
HOOO HOLY SHIT NIGGA YOU SHOULD GET OUT OF THE HOUSE MORE THIS CHICK IS IN A CUSTOMER SERVICE ROLE, IS CUTE, YOUNG AND TRYING TO MAKE AN IMPRESSION TO HER SUPERVISOR SO ONE DAY SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO TALK TO RETARDS LIKE YOU WHO THINK SHE LOVES THEM
>>
>>17406440
True that. Worked in customer service and made small talk/said have a good weekend to customers all the time. Doesn't mean I fancied them, was just doing my job.

I would be creeped out if a customer asked me out just because I was being friendly. Life isn't a chickflick.
>>
>>17406440
My fucking sides. What this guy said. Every customer service girl I talk to tells me to have a nice day, or nice weekend, it's called being polite, they don't all want to jump on that dick.
>>
>>17406457
But the other people at the bank are professional, do small talk but not about life and shit. Idk I got this warm vibe from her.
So should I just wait and see how she acts next time? I'm pretty professional myself and I was surprised by how comfy she was to be around and talk to unlike her colleagues. Should I get a but more comfy, ask about her day and shit?

I'm notebook autism in person I swear to god.
>>
>>17406475
>I'm notebook autism in person I swear to god

Textbook autism? Yes I can see. This is seriously how everyone is, she is probably just younger, and not yet jaded as the old hags are. The people in my bank are friendly as fuck and I always talk shit with them.
>>
>>17406432
Chat with her a bit the next time. Then say "I'd really like to stay and chat with you some more, but we both have to get back to work. Would you like to get together for a coffee after work?"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.