[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, m8s >lose my virginity 2 months ago, no condom >continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1469573149554.jpg (576KB, 2260x2177px) Image search: [Google]
1469573149554.jpg
576KB, 2260x2177px
Help me, m8s
>lose my virginity 2 months ago, no condom
>continue to engage in unprotected sex for about 6 weeks
>get my first STI, Chlamydia, one month ago (some luck, right?)
>got my treatment (2 antibiotic pills) on Wednesday
>treatment takes one week to work its magic
>my partner hasn't gotten her treatment yet, will get it on Tuesday
>she is a total horndog, and despite the circumstances still wants to engage in le sexy time when she comes over later today
>I will definitely be using a rubber this time
Will I be ok? Obviously she is still infected, and probably I am too, since its only been two days since I started the treatment. Will there still be sufficient time for the antibiotics to work or will I have to restart the treatment?
>>
>>17405918
Your Mrs must be a raging slut. Fuck.
>>
>>17405924
She's only had two sexual partners before me. Her ex bf (who she lost her virginity to) and some random jerkoff who works in a coffee shop tat she met and decided to fuck because she's dumb as shit. I'm guessing the STI had to have come from the coffee shop guy
>>
>>17405949
Maybe she should start insisting that people wear a franger when fucking her. If someone gave me an STD I'd be kicking their ass to the curb.
>>
holy fuck, anon.

I give you props for not being in jail right now. I would've caught an assault charge over this shit.

To answer your question: NO. If you are aware someone skank is freely giving you STI's, then just no.

Take your antibiotics, gag like a fucking maggot, dump this whore, then regroup. But for god's sake, just no.
>>
>>17405963
She says she doesn't like using them because she can't feel anything. I was initially pretty juiced about this lel. That was before I knew this would happen, of course.
>>17405967
Don't get me wrong, I was pretty pissed about it, but Iv'e known this chick since childhood, and she didn't have any reasons to think she had chlamydia (75% percent of women don't show any symptoms). So I wasn't upset enough to assault a bitch
>>
>>17405967
Oh come on, if you want to bareback an untested partner more badly than you want to protect yourself against STDs it's pretty hypocritical to assault them over once having had the same priorities as you show.
>>
>>17405918
Let this be a lesson in life.
You got lucky.
Next time it will be fucking warts or something and you'll be damaged goods.

ALWAYS wear a condom anon. If you (or a partner) decide you dont want to wear condoms, have the respect for each other to get tested first.
And don't even consider it unless you seriously trust the person.
>>
>>17406005
It's not that hard to get tested before going the old raw dog.
>>
>>17406013
This. OP obv did not give a flying fck either, so I don't understand crucifying his partner. Would still be good to explain to her to cut that shit out until she gets it treated though, and only take action against her if she still insists and makes a fuss. Grow a bit of senses, OP
>>
Gr8 advice, m8s

So my treatment should still work, right? Since I'll be using a condom?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.