[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my bf and i are saying "i love you" way too

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x399px
I think my bf and i are saying "i love you" way too often. It starts to not feel special anymore. How do i tell him that we need to tone it down without him feeling rejected?
>>
Sometimes I think that my boss and I are getting too friendly and our relationship just doesn't feel as special when we're palling around and talking bullshit. So I keep my fucking head down and work.

Maybe you could try something like that. Do you see the point I'm trying to make here? What zillion things aren't you doing that you find time to worry about telling someone you love them?
>>
>>17405462
Mkay

I'm just being a bitch about it then?
>>
>>17405458
do what I do:
when woman says "I love you"
I just say "whatever"
>>
I think you're putting way too much weight on words, OP. I used to be the same way, but at the end of the day I realize the shit we do together and the time we spend together or for each other means far more than words ever can or will.
>>
>>17405458
Tell him about that the way it is and just explain how you want this relationship to last as long as possible.

And give each other soothing speeches of how special the other of you are. Not too often, too.

And worry less, just enjoy every moment you are together. Be special and make him feel that way as well.

Sorry for my English
>>
>>17405458
You're being weird and clingy.
>hurrr our love isn't special enough
>>
My tip is to find new ways of 'saying' it, instead of words everyday.
Then it's always new.

Don't say to him "stop saying that so often", but when he does, say "show me" or something. It would be better for you to did so (demonstrated) first, since it's of your interest.
>>
>>17406676
Weird, clingy AND high maintenance.
Nice.

Can't see any dude being chased away by that ever.
>>
my girl is always saying it.

then she made a point to tell me that she says it not out of habit, but out of love, each and every time.

and then the next week she proceeded to accidently say I love you two different times on the phone with people as if it was out of habit.
>>
>>17406679
I wouldn't, I'd actually be more passionate about it hahahaha.

Guess in my country that wouldn't sound weird or clingy at all.

You are challenging the guy, not all man might love challenges but most of us grow with it. Just like most woman grow with compliments.
>>
>>17406728
It'd be fun once or twice a month.
But every time?
Yeah nah fuck that shit.

I'm a pretty busy guy tho with a lot of things going on especially when I'm at work (I'm a doctor). So that probably factors into it.

I simply don't have time to babysit a high maintenance girl.
>>
>>17406737
Saying that once or twice might cut the deal, making the "I love you" not sound empty.

There are many trolls here OP, hope you can see where the reason at.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.