[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to marry and have children. Traditional family. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

File: cat.webm (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
cat.webm
2MB, 460x258px
I want to marry and have children.

Traditional family.

How can I find, talk to and start getting along with a kissless virgin girl?

I just turned 18, 6'4 and average face.

I never talk to girls. 0 experience.
>>
>>17405207
If you attempt to father a family anytime before you have finished your college education and have fully matured (post-25 years old), you are dooming your family to a life of struggle. No better than trailer trash. You cannot raise a well rounded, successful child without a proper income and a mature foundation to know what the fuck you're doing.

So grow up, kid. Worry about virgin waifus ten years from now when you've got yourself sorted out.
>>
>>17405207
You don't want a virgin, they are inexperienced and that expectations just opens the door for them to lie to meet your expectation. Acknowledge that your partners have had partners before you, if you care then your a shallow fucker.
>>
Just go start a metal band. What do you want a faggot family for?
>>
Study accounting in college, do well, and find some QT classmate to marry. Do not wait to get married. Get married ASAP as soon as you have secure footing in college (accepted to a good program).

Women after age 25 are worthless and are not wife tier. My gf is 32 and a half and it pains me because deep down i must dump her and pursue younger women that can give me half a dozen kids or more.
>>
>>17405213
>>17405216
>>17405217
>>17405226
Thank you but I still don't get it. How precisely do I meet her? Where to look for? What kind of place? And how to talk to them?
>>
Practice makes perfect. You're just going to have to start talking to girls, getting numbers, and going on dates. You'll figure out what you like.
>>
>>17405271
And a gentleman never tells.
>>
>>17405236
Church is your best bet. Or dating sites for conservative/religious women. They are a sure bet for traditional values.

But again, there isn't a quality, traditional woman out there who is going to go for an 18 year old. You have no life experience, and you don't have the income necessary to support a wife and kids. So you need to grow up, become successful, THEN hunt down wife material.
>>
>>17405280
>They are a sure bet for traditional values.
This. It's pretty much guaranteed that you'll enjoy a completely wholesome and secure homelife if you marry a religious girl.
>>
>>17405207
Depends on where you live, OP. First things you need to do are invest in your education and get a stable career. While you're doing this, I'd recommend dating if you can, just to get you some experience in dealing with girls. Remember, once you're married, you're gonna be dealing with girls every day, so get some experience with those types of interactions now.

Other anons are right about churches, etc. being a good source of marriage-minded girls. I personally would not consider any woman under 25 wife material because most girls at that age do not really know what they want. On the other hand, you could possibly snap up a young breeder with good values if you're in Utah or somewhere like that.
>>
>>17405292
>>17405280
Unfortunately the church I go to is only attended by 4 other people, all of whom are old women in their 70s.
>>
>>17405284
>>17405292
The obvious downside is that you'll have to live religiously, using the full extent of your belief for the betterment of your family and livelihood.
>>
>>17405296
That's actually the best thing. By seeing the same people over and over again, you're actually reinforcing your own beliefs by exposing them to the same people over and over again, which will make your faith stronger and reinforce your trust in the organization.
>>
>>17405292
This guy is a bro. Knew a guy who did this and got the girl he pursued for like 2 years. Aerospace engineer tho
>>
>>17405318
Because he used the word "breeder", he's probably gay. Still a bro and sound advice.
>>
>>17405207
church

why do people ask this question, it's obvious as fuck
>>
>>17405321
ur mom didn't think i was gay lel
>>
>>17405207
Why does she have to be a virgin you fucking idiot?
>>
>>17405619
Statistically speaking, those who are virgins when married have a higher chance of longer, more meaningful relationships.
>>
>I am ugly and have a shitty personality
>I have no future prospects and won't make money to support a family
>I want a 10/10 kissless virgin waifu who will love me unconditionally

You might want to post on /r9k/ instead of here. They are full of deludes fucks like you.
>>
>>17405619
It's not literal.
>>
>>17405636
False. And before you post that old graph that has been thoroughly debunked, just think how ridiculous you sound.
>>
File: 1086592-sdicks3.jpg (454KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1086592-sdicks3.jpg
454KB, 1680x1050px
>>17405207
>>17405236

If you get married without having been in relationships and having sex and friendships with lots of different girls then you're a naive idiot with no experience.

Stop looking for "the one" and start having sex with the opposite sex. Repeat until you find someone you want to get married to, if at all.

Counter against getting married: You get married to the first girl you like then realize 2 years down the line how unhappy and retarded you were.

tl;dr err on the side of non commital
>>
File: 1467494358905.jpg (3MB, 3277x4991px) Image search: [Google]
1467494358905.jpg
3MB, 3277x4991px
>>17405207
Just be cool.

Your miracle will happen.

Don't get desperate because that's not you. She's waiting...for you.

She thinks you're a big guy.
>>
File: 1468675515635.jpg (46KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1468675515635.jpg
46KB, 600x551px
>>17405819
Don't listen to this fuck boy.
>>
>>17405938
Don't listen to this dick-test-hole.

>>17405819
This.
>>
>>17405819
Solid advice.
>>
File: 1468688322393.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1468688322393.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>17405944
It's so easy to fuck a slut.

You know these aren't the type of guys you want to emulate, fucking random beat up whores and what not.

>>17405207
You can have a traditional family, sure.
If you keep the traditions of every other beta, you can bet you will get the same frumpy wife this daft cunt will end up with.

Know what matters to you and the girl will be there. There are girls who know there is more to life than the party scene or using sex appeal to get what they want but you must take into account the prevalence of this mentality.

If you diligently improve your personal traditions and establish a routine, the opportunities will be there for you!
>>
>>17405938
Listen to this guy. If you want to die a virgin that is.
>>
>>17405207
People keep forgetting that ”virgin” is not a personality trait, and ”not virgin” does not mean the person had sex with 86 different people, is only 19 years old, and has no values or respect.
>>
>>17405983
This.

Why? Because you're a kissless 18yo virgin, tell the fucking Disney fans in this thread to get fucked.
>>
>>17405280
This.

Also, while I don't doubt that there are girls with no experience who would be down for this long term, you are taking a HUGE gamble marrying an eighteen year old who has never kissed someone else and probably has not had plenty of other experiences and trusting her to not grow into a twenty five year old who feels like her youth passed her by and she went straight from being someone's kid to being someone's mom. Whether that means she wants to party, fuck other people, just not be responsible for anyone but herself, travel...

That and add the statistics that marrying below your late twenties gives you worse odds to begin with. (If you want a source: http://family-studies.org/want-to-avoid-divorce-wait-to-get-married-but-not-too-long/)
>>
File: latest.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>17405983
>>17405996

You can conform to their low standards or stick it out. It's a matter of peer pressure. People who fall victim to peer pressure aren't marriage material.

There are plenty of girls with autism!
You just have to believe in love.

Everything you do is at your own risk.
You're a smart man to want a seal on your investment.

Don't expect dumpster divers to think like a CEO.
>>
>>17406000
It has NOTHING to do with PRESSURE.

It has EVERYTHING to do with being a human fucking being.

>low standards
>the pussy crusades

Save this shit for your fucking bible study group.

>dumpsters->ceo thinking

You're certainly not a business major, bad fucking analogy. A CEO will reap the rewards from the bottom to the fucking top, and if you think otherwise, you're a fucking ignorant human being.

Source: Every CEO in history
>>
>>17406007
Sounds like you're triggered buddy boy

Intelligent investment means maximum returns at lowest possible risk.

Bad investment means low returns at high risk.

PROTIP: Marry a girl from a Latin American/ Eastern European country.

I've had sit down money talk with men who have dollar power beyond anything you know.

I made the creature from Jekyll Island my bitch, bitch.
>>
>>17406018
You're fucking stupid if you consider a "low class" person a "high risk" and "low reward" person.

It's the opposite, faggot.

>I made xyz

You didn't make shit, bitch. Proof or it does not count.
>>
>>17406026
You don't know a thing about business.

A low class person - really vet the meaning of that one beyond your socioeconomic crutches of belief.

You're here to play devil's advocate and you're not making an argument.

The mediocrity of your thoughts is evident by the flimsy grasp of tongue you demonstrate and is a reflection of the tainted cunts you were ever eager to indulge.

The dream is possible, OP - IF YOU PREPARE WISELY.

Girls keep their bitch shields up to screen over 9000 queefwafters like this fellow.
>>
>>17406043
I don't know a thing about business?

You brought business into the pussy discussion.

Here goes;

If you can buy 10 McDonald's meals (hypothetical) with 10 different females, for the price you can fine dine 1 female, your chance of pussy has increased... by .. erm?

Tell us, genius business guy.

Since you're so smart with your attempt to equate emotions with money... how much did that hooker cost you last night, and how much could you have saved by take 10 different females on 10 different 10 minute dates at McDonalds?

kek

I run my own business. I don't need some fucking ignorant undergrad to tell me how the world works.

Again, you mentioned all these numbers you have managed .. put up or shut the fuck up, you worthless motherfucker.
>>
>>17406059
I'm so glad you brought this up.

The cost of a McDonald's meal is marked up very high since the production of hamburgers, fries and the overhead etc. is much more suited to the benefit of the producer and not the consumer.

If you go and eat 10 meals at McDonald's in succession, you will get sick.

If you make her a meal at home and account for the cost of what it takes to do justice your sentiments, you might just have her realizing why you're the man.

You seem obsessed with this guy getting a roasted but guess what - fuck Arby's and fuck McDonald's.

This is about getting the top quality and not taking any shortcuts but people like you who make promiscuity seem desirable even though it is widespread do it to justify your own degenerate lifestyle.

My game is so tight, I don't need to flex and I know when the ladies I desire come around, I'm ready because I'm so on point not eating McDonald's aka spending time with dumb hoes who I could bend over a$ap.

I don't need to go to B School,

I am a scientist. I fuck with the crew over at the Mises Institute and will gladly have a conversation on market economics, central reserve banking and currency trading if you oblige...

Sounds like you'd rather encourage degeneracy on an Oriental cartoon forum
>>
>>17406086
>fat fuck who ate the mcds
>auburn
>bragging
^^^^^kek

Get the fuck out. Anyone with a non-shit degree has taken at least 1-2 social courses and economics, you fucktard.

Go play with your illiterate crew at Auburn, it works there, not here.
>>
File: Cam-Newton-Twitter-haters.jpg (18KB, 610x345px) Image search: [Google]
Cam-Newton-Twitter-haters.jpg
18KB, 610x345px
>>17406100
>>
File: 1460761259111.png (1MB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1460761259111.png
1MB, 1500x1500px
Fuck you all. You do not value virginity the way it should be valued. Ideals like purity and inoccence, which should be part of reality, quickly become worthless words and in your eyes they are to be made fun of. Any thought of pure beauty, pure love is quickly discarded as being unrealistic. It makes sense, after all you think something as important as sex is merely something to be "fun" rather than meaningful and special.
>>
>>17406781
It's always virgins who think they know the most about sex.
>>
>>17406781
Virginity doesn't really matter man.
>>
>>17406781
I used to share the same beliefs until I actually lost my virginity. If it's with someone you love, sure, consider sex a spiritual and meaningful act. But sometimes sex is just about getting off and having fun. Put it this way, when the time comes for you to settle down with someone and get married, would you be completely content with the fact that they're the only sexual partner you've ever had? I know I wouldn't and I think that's the reason so many marriages end in infidelity. They don't get out there and experience being with different people beforehand so when they're committed to someone they're always left wondering what it's like to be with another person.
>>
>>17406820
>Put it this way, when the time comes for you to settle down with someone and get married, would you be completely content with the fact that they're the only sexual partner you've ever had?

Not that anon, but why the hell wouldn't you be content with that? I sure would be.
>>
I got married 3x and have 5 kids. I learned a lot, I wish someone warned me.
Here is my warning to you:
1) Make an agreement to never hurt each other and stick to it. No matter what happens never ever say or do anything to hurt or insult each other. If you can't keep that promise, your marriage will eventually crumble. Don't escalate bad behavior. If she does something bad, don't try to do something worse. Again, most marriages fail quickly if they can't agree to deescalate each other.

2) People tend to get married for a constant supply of sex/love. But they both fade over time. It gets boring; you eventually will have sex once a month then a few times a year. People cheat when they want the excitement of the early years. Don't get married until you accept that sexual excitement will fade. Honestly, you can keep things exciting for a long time but marriage for life is much longer. Just hold on, at some point your desire will slow down and you will stop caring if you don't have sex a lot.

3) Marriage can be a huge financial win but divorce can be a larger disaster. I had to sell my first house for $800K after my first divorce and it is worth $2M today. Ouch!

2) Kids love you a ton when they are young and need you. As they grow they need you less and their love drops off. Don't have kids because you think they will make you happy forever. They are a lot of work but they are their own person. They aren't really going to return your investment in them. Kids take a huge amount of time. Don't have kids until you're ready to spend 5+ years playing with them. Once they go to school and get friends, your need to play with them will drop off quickly.
>>
File: 1468990933071.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1468990933071.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>17405226
so true man, younger == better
>>
>>17405226
>My gf is 32 and a half and it pains me because deep down i must dump her and pursue younger women that can give me half a dozen kids or more.

A person with half a brain would discredit you from society and any relationships
just because your wife is 32 your going to divorce her just to bang younger chicks
Please dont fuck up our world even further, spreading your seed would be an irreversable disaster
>>
>>17406820
Might as well just engage in an open relationship then. And let your wife fuck other guys as a married couple. I mean, like you said, sometimes is just about getting off and having fun, right? ;^)
>>
>>17406869
What is so very sad is that we all know we want what we can't have and the grass isn't really greener. We know better but we still think the other girl is better. The solution is so simple it seem like it wouldn't work. You need to force yourself to do the logical thing instead of the stupid thing. It is cliche but it works: Love the one you're with! Unfortunately, most of us have to learn the hard way.
>>
>>17405236
I will jedi mind twist my response...
You don't want to meet her, you want her to want to meet you.

It sounds crazy but you want to be the guy the girl you want wants to have.
So to meet her you have figure out what she is looking for and be that guy.
Actually, it is really not that hard.
You want to be interesting, well-educated with a good job, in good shape, confident and friendly.
Fortunately, those are trails you should want to have anyway even if you weren't trying to meet her.
"To be interesting" seems vague at first but it is a ton of fun. It just means have a good time doing things that aren't stupid. Read, Travel, Get involved in groups, Make stuff, Explore, etc.

Also, note, you can't typically get a specific girl. You have to let go of that desire.
Focusing on one person usually freaks them out. You want to be that a great guy.
Force yourself to make friends with many women and let them decide they want you first.
I don't mean play hard to get. I mean wait for them to show an interest in you before you ask them out.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.