[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure what board this would belong on, but... 1) There are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (95KB, 887x591px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 887x591px
Not sure what board this would belong on, but...

1) There are more single men than single women.

2) Men must approach women.

Doesn't seem very efficient.

Any insights on this?
>>
>>17405184
Well considering polygamy is illegal this disparity seems absurd on the surface. The disparity likely exists because lots of those not-single women are dating men who are older than 34. Another reason for the disparity is probably related to immigrant/native migrant populations. Generally men move alone or before they take their women, in an immigrant heavy city like NYC where the ratio is 7:1 this would likely be the reason for the disparity. The good thing is most of these people are not competition in the dating pool because none of the local girls are looking for Abdul, Pajeet, or Juan who are fresh off the boat/river and probably look+smell like shit and have bad English.

So I'd guess you still have time OP. The benefit of being a man is that age is not as important for us. You can get women 10 years younger than you without much issue, women are attracted more to social status than anything and tend to gravitate towards older men who have achieved more.
>>
Savanna, Georgia, here I come!
>>
>>17405184
>must approach women.
>must

My girl approached me.
Gave me her number without asking.
>>
>>17405516
>must work for a living
>must

I won the lottery once.
Now I just live off of interest and do whatever I want.
>>
How is that inefficient? Women are in demand, men have to prove themselves.
>>
>>17405184

love as it is currently designed is not meant to be 'efficient'. efficiency is the mindset of partnering up for strictly business reasons.

most women (or rather, people) don't want to date for efficiency reasons. they want to find a true connection.

emotion is not efficient.
>>
>>17407019

because it means that i have to actually be desirable or something thats not fair :(
>>
File: lgbtflag_2873116b.jpg (55KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
lgbtflag_2873116b.jpg
55KB, 620x387px
You know the answer...
>>
I never understood this logic. If a girl is dating then obviously there's a man dating said girl as well.

Not including homosexual relationships of course.
>>
>>17407115

if you count homosexuals it seems to make sense. gay men are more inclined to stay single, gay women are more inclined to date.
>>
>>17405184
Doesn't the male approach and impress the female in almost every species of animal? This isn't unique to humans so I don't know why you perma-virgins are always whining about it.

Either shut the fuck up and pursue the girl or be gay.
>>
>>17407166
Because pursuing the girl gets you slapped with social ostricization, sexual harassment charges, and possibly jailtime and lifetime sexual offender status if you don't do it JUST right.

50 years ago that was what you did. You went out and you chased women. If they weren't interested you'd take the hint after a few tries.
Now it's "sexual objectification" and "harassment"
>>
>>17407115

Let's say we have 3 people, two males one female. One male is dating the female, and now there's a male left over who has no one.
What's not to get?
>>
>>17407115
Not all guys find a partner.
In fact, you chances of being married is like 30% if you're a blue collar worker, and about 80% if you're a executive director.
>>
>>17407193
For males of coruse.

For women, social class doesn't matter much for marriage.
>>
>>17407176
>Because pursuing the girl gets you slapped with social ostracization if you don't do it JUST right

You must be either horrendously ugly or a serious fuck up. I mean seriously, you must be doing something wrong if you're afraid of getting charged with sexual harassment for making small talk with a girl.

If this is such a big deal for you then don't date.
>>
>>17407213
Im actually the same.
I've realized, most girls don't get angry though, they become scared and start to act like startled deers whenever you're close by.
>>
>>17405184

That's why I don't bother anymore. After years of rejection I learned that women are looking for perfection and any flaw you have immediately rules you out. Women might have a bad hand in other aspects but in dating and relationships they have a huge advantage and it's just not worth trying.
>>
>>17407213

this. such exaggerations.

the real problem is that men like that/OP take themselves too seriously.

one of the key differences between these people and a 'normie' is that when a girl turns them down, they just think 'ah, bummer'. they are sad, but its not a dig at them, they know its just that the woman isnt interested.

people like that anon take everything personally, and if they arent interested it must mean the girl is getting on the secret girls only facebook page and telling all other girls 'ANON IS SUCH A LOSER TROLOLOLOL'
>>
>>17407545
normies have no feelings and don't count as real people
>>
>>17407555

thats why they're called Normies, as in, normal people.
>>
>>17407545
yeah this nobody gives a shit if you get rejected unless its in a grand and comical way
>>
>>17407559
they aren't real, they are just scenery, they serve no function other than making a backdrop for our lives. They are NPCs
>>
>>17407562

pretty much desu. evne the girl forgets about it in half an hour.
>>
>>17405184
Unless an overwhelming percent of women are lesbian (compared to gay men) this is pretty blatantly false.
>>
>>17407611
Or, women would rather share "Chad".
>>
>>17407611

>this is pretty blatantly false

nto really. even if gay men are equal to lesbians in terms of quantity, that doesn't mean their cultures share the same values, and yes they have different values.

gay men are stereotyped as being more promiscuous, and there is a growing trend of being single in that community. because you get loads and loads of sex and tons of romantic flings without the work.

lesbians on the other hand are known for moving in with each other after an enormously short period of time; they are simply more prone to dating and commitment.

so even if gays and lesbians are equal in amount, lesbians are going to make women less single than men.

another thing to consider is the definition of dating. women may be more inclined to say they arent single simply because they feel a connection via sex. men are less inclined. the man is more likely to be seeing several women at once, whereas women tend to know what man in particular they are going for.

ultimately though OP pulled that statement out of his ass, copy pasting it from a troll thread posted here almost daily.
>>
>>17407166
Males also rape females a lot in almost every species.

Guess you can't complain about that anymore, after all it's just nature ;)
>>
>>17405184
That image is wrong, for one. NYC is the best city to be a single guy.

http://nypost.com/2015/08/25/hey-ladies-here-are-8-reasons-youre-single/
>>
>>17407188
Expect the world isn't 66% men and 33% women, idiot.
>>
>>17407867
Apples and oranges. Rape allows the unfit to reproduce. Forcing men to approach women prevents the unfit from reproducing.
>>
>>17407978
Well too bad cause it's gonna keep happening
>>
>>17407115
Fuck, you're right. WTF??
>>
>>17407983
They both will. But we kill rape babies now. It's considered more socially acceptable to kill children than it is to force women to date genetic dead ends. And it should be that way, since forcing a child to be born to such men is a crime worse than murder.
>>
>>17408004
Lol
>>
>>17408004
Well it's not like most rapists are looking to get kids out of the ordeal.

As long as they get off and the woman suffers it's all good.
>>
>>17407311
>there are literally too many men to the point that even if every single man born was an adonis, a number of them would get screwed
>"women just want perfection a bloo bloo bloo"
wut
>>
>>17409005
wut
>>
>>17407970

Are you retarded?
If a population is so much as 51% male and 49% female, there are going to be excess men.
I'm not saying that's accurate, but it's a very simple concept and I fail to see how you're not getting it.
>>
>>17409010
An excess male is an excess male. It doesn't matter how good he is if there's literally no single women left.
>>
>>17407115
There are more men born than there are women born.
>>
>>17405184
Hm,really makes you think.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.