[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is every girl I ever like always already in a relationship.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 1443942613612.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1443942613612.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
Why the fuck is every girl I ever like always already in a relationship. Should I start ignoring that and be aggressive with them anyway?
I don't know what else to do. I can spend time chasing other girls who I don't like as much just to get laid, but I actually want to like who I'm with.
>>
Just because there's a goalie doesn't mean you don't shoot. Sometimes the really good one is taken and you might have to be somewhat underhanded to make the score.
>>
>>17405139
Protip: girls in relationships are almost always bored of their boyfriends.

Trust me, if you're doing everything right, she won't mention her boyfriend. If you lose game, then that's when she'll bring him up. And if she ever casually mentions him, just say "so what".
>>
>>17405143
Anybody with half a pair is gonna hate you, but it's not exactly a warcrime.
>>
>>17405153
Well there's this one I have in mind right now, I'm almost sure she has a boyfriend, but still hasn't mentioned him.
I've never directly asked her out, but asked her to hang out. This weekend I asked if she'd hang out with me and co-workers, I'll see if she comes alone or brings him.
>>
I disagree with some other people here, don't do anything with girls with a boyfriend, it's wrong and may end up causing many people a lot of pain
Stay out of it, if it's meant to be then they'll break up and you can make a move then
>>
>>17405153
>>17405162
p.s.
thanks... I just... need this chick I think.
He might be a gay friend. Looks kind of... gay.
I was just going to ask her who this guy is. She posts snaps that he is in from time to time, but they never look lovey together.
>>
>>17405186
But, but, but, can't it be meant to be somewhere else.
It's happened to me before.
If the girl is loyal and committed it shouldn't happen.
>>
>>17405197
What does that say about the girl when she's not loyal and committed?
>>
>>17405203
bad stuff, very true
>>
>>17405211
or that she wasn't with who she was "meant to be" with and she'll be loyal committed at the time she is.
Which is bullshit, but I like to justify this.
>>
>>17045186
This. If she's willing to leave him, she'll be willing to leave you. Don't go down this road anon, trust me, it'll lead to nothing but pain and misery.
>>
>>17405232
Hold on, which post were you quoting?
But the thinking makes perfect sense.
It's just infatuation and... it's hard to just walk away and say I'll be better off.
>>
>>17405218
My girlfriend was talking to a guy a lot, they hung out a few days and then my gf broke up with me
It hurts so fucking bad, i wouldn't wish it on anyone, you'd probably really hate it if that happened to you, don't do it, don't put someone through that
>>
Aww shit. It was >>17405186. Anyways, even if she does stay loyal, it'll always be in the back of your mind, won't it? Then you'll became paranoid and possessive, and she will leave you. My advice is just to move on, as hard as it is. If you really want to, look her up in a year so.
>>
>>17405162
>going after a girl with a boyfriend

That's low and weak. Secondly, if she is starts to see you over her BF and cheats on him, what makes you think she won't start seeing other men and cheat on you to. That's the sign of someone who you prob shouldn't trust
>>
>>17405139
Most chicks have what I refer to as "Schrodinger's Boyfriend"; he exists and also doesn't, and the one you observe depends on how much she prefers you over him.
>>
>>17405139
look on the bright side, at least it's an indication of where your tastes lie. a lot of single people are single for a good reason. so if all the girls you liked were available all the time, it'd probably mean you had shit taste and were after shit girls.

but even the best girls are not in relationships 100% of the time. you're already after the right kinds of girls, so now it's just a numbers game. sooner or later you will find a girl to your tastes who is single and looking. might take a while but it'll happen.
>>
>>17405315
kek.
That's a nice way to rephrase everything here.
Still don't know what to do.
Just do it? ok
>>
>>17405267
Brian. F?
>>
Ive met too many girls with boyfriends who got their boyfriend just to cheat on him because cheating sex was more thrilling than socially accepted sex
>>
>>17405305
>Low and Weak
The only reason that man is dating her is because he was in a position to assert his will upon her. If someone else (this anon), can assert his will to power and take her away, she is no longer his.

Nothing low about it.
>>
>>17405476
Really, did they tell you this?
That's kinda ridiculous. They could just do daddy/daughter roleplay or something
>>
Just do what you want OP. If the boyfriend was worthy of the relationship she wouldn't cheat, and if you weren't deserving of the woman she wouldn't cheat on him with you.
Relationships are not set in stone. The woman is totally at fault.
>>
>>17405495
It's a natural transfer of pressure if you think about it. Women are under tremendous societal and cultural pressure to be perfect wives and bonnie lasses. Something's gotta give, and it's usually traditional morality. It's in the ballpark of serial killers, which we also don't have a solution for. I mean that.
>>
>>17405501
If I fuck this girl I'm happy.
If that's the reason, I'll take it.
>>
>>17405489
Pursuing a girl who is already taken is low and it's a waste of time. You need to play the field and have options rather than going after a chick who is already seeing someone else rather than latching yourself on to her. There's nothing "alpha" about that

>assert le will and le dominance over le female specimen
She's taken and hasn't mentioned her boyfriend. That does not mean she wants to fuck someone else i.e this anon.

Being with her will just start drama if she cheats, and her cheating means she might not be trustworthy in the long run.

Anon needs to look elsewhere

BETTER yet, he shouldn't even be chasing women and should focus on his goals and being /fit/. They'll come to him easier as rather than what you're saying. That's the only alpha thing to do here, not chase taken women
>>
>>17405540
Well besides the fact that no one mentioned latching, that's going to be ignored.
The classic trait of an "Alpha Chad" is stealing peoples women with little effort.
>le le le
Ignoring your meme-tier ignorance, it's the truth. Whether or not it makes you uncomfortable is no fault of mine.

It will only start drama if the man is a queen and can't handle the reality of the situation. Also, dating a cheater would be stupid for the anon. I thought he just wants to fuck.
>>
>>17405139
It gets awkward when you socialize with a single woman, they grow more confident and they're less worried now regarding single guys hitting on them since she's committed.
>>
>>17405495
they didn't have to tell me
they showed me
>>
It's not illegal or anything, but just remember that if you succeed you'll be dating a girl who'll latch onto the next guy just as easily when she's bored of you. I'm not sure why you would want that.
>>
>>17405547
>no one mentioned latching
OP is clearly latching himself to the girl he speaks of, evident by how he's posting on /adv/ to get help, rather than just accepting the reality

>le chad
No, the classic trait of any Chad is honestly not giving a fuck i.e focusing on himself, which means not going out of his way to chase women that are already taken. What OP is doing is basically the opposite of Chad

He needs to forget about the girl, focus on himself, and look elsewhere

>it will only start drama if he's a queen

Yeah, because if the man's not a queen, he's just going to sit back and let it happen. kek

>justs wants to fuck
He clearly stated that he wants to "like" who he's with and who's he's fucking, which will inevitably lead to possessive behaviour. You think he's just going to give up the girl after they fuck? He's not
>>
>>17405452
My name isn't Brian, but funny, the guys she was talking to is named Bryan, got a little spooked out for a second
>>
>>17405589
>let it happen
It isn't his decision to make or not to make. It's hers.
Why are you so asspained about another man getting cheated on? Were you cukced?
>>
>>17405597
>It isn't his decision to make or not to make
That does not mean the other guy will accept the reality and not do anything.

>were you cucked
No, I just know that if this girl cheats on her current BF like it's nothing, OP will also get cucked when the girl he likes fucks Chad next week.

Waste of time.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.