[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>According to studies, blue and grey are the best colors to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>According to studies, blue and grey are the best colors to wear to an interview

I wore my blue dress shirt and tie to an interview, only to find out it was preliminary, and the real interview is to be later.

What color do I wear to the second interview? The company all has blue uniforms, but I've already done blue. Would a different shade of blue work, or should I go grey or black? Should I wear a blazer?
>>
Go different blue.
>>
Same blue shows lack of wardrobe, different blue but similar to the companies uniforms. They'll subconsciously see you as one of them. Grey will alienate you.
>>
>>17405123
>>17405116

Excellent. I will do this. Same pants OK? Different tie too?
>>
>>17405129
Pants color? And yes, different tie but stay professional.
>>
>>17405129
>>17405131
Actually what type of tie do they wear as far as design? Find one similar to theirs.
>>
>>17405138
I only have one pair of dress pants (black). Is it OK to wear the same pair or should I get a different pair?

>>17405131
The company style is navy blue short sleeved polo shirts. I can match the color, but I'm not sure I can match the style without dressing down.
>>
>>17405154
Make sure pants are clean and freshly ironed. Match the color not the style.
>>
>>17405115
What kind of a faggot are you?

Fuck "I've already had blue" shit. Wear what you WANT. Not what you THINK you need. Steve Jobs spent the latter part of his life in the same turtleneck.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.