[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, /adv/, let me preface this by saying I'm not a neo-nazi.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1591039094856.png (148KB, 1800x2588px) Image search: [Google]
1591039094856.png
148KB, 1800x2588px
Now, /adv/, let me preface this by saying I'm not a neo-nazi. But, I am a fascist. I believe in the ideology of fascism, along with nationalism, with a true passion. The issue is I'm not even white, and despite this, I know I will be marked with titles of racist, neo-nazi, uneducated, and so on by my peers if I am public with this information.
How do I go about not behaving in a way against my beliefs? Maybe even slowly becoming more and more open about it without being ostracized? I go to a liberal university and my friends tend to follow suit in that trend.

I just want to be true to myself, but I know nobody with my ideals, and I doubt I'll find anyone else with them either, as I've been looking for it in person since high school.
>>
Obvious. Start a religion.
>>
What are your ideals?
>>
File: 1466810484409.jpg (775KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1466810484409.jpg
775KB, 1181x1181px
Don't revela your power level buddy. In HS I was the token neo-Nazi because i Loved my country(Germany) and wore old German surplus and spoke German often. I was rejected and left with no friends. The liberal cucks are insufferable and only hear their opinions, it's best to keep it to yourself until a fourth Reich happens.
>>
>>17405105
A strong nation-state with a central one party government and a ready to act military that has strong political power and is able to defend the state at a moments notice or project power if necessary.
The rejection of unsustainable immigration. I don't believe in total shutdown of it though, but it's on a nation to nation basis.

For example, Japan.
They have a massive crisis on hand, I believe a solution is a "no child tax", and a child incentives, while taxing anyone who marries a a non-japanese foreigner, and a foreign-child tax, to prevent people from using immigration as a fix-all solution to the birthrate issue like Germany is trying.

I can answer more depending on more specific questions, but I'm much closer to Italian Fascism prior to Hitler's influence.
>>
>>17405277
I can respect you if you can argument for your position more than the average pol. Also, one party states usually end up with massive corruption. Look at Africa's Big Men.
>>
>>17405287
I feel like I can. There are objective and empirical issues with immigration that can be tracked and mapped on an individual, case by case basis and on the macro level, and I think the liberal democratic systems actively prevent radical solutions to radical problems.

I can see that, but I don't see why a system to prevent corruption couldn't be established. A well funded and properly established Internal Policing agency or something similar.
>>
>>17405294
As long as you don't base your doctrine on racism...

Secret police end up being corrupt as well many times. It was rumored that by the end of Salazar's mandate (the Portuguese fascist), it was the secret police that called the shots while the leader was just a figurehead.
>>
>>17405112
>I acted weird in high school and people rejected me because of it
>blame liberals
k
>>
>>17405307
I'm not inherently racist. No.
What's funny is that my group of fascist friends is the most diverse. Asian, Hispanic, Europeans, etc.

So my hate isn't just on "YOUR SKIN IS DIFFERENT". the only part of the definition of racism I fit in is thinking we have biological differences.

By the nature of anything secret, it's corrupt. Our CIA, the OSS, the shit we don't even know about in the USA, all corrupt. Especially the NSA.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.