[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i de al with the fact that my ex gf which i still love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: TV_Canal13_20091214_234054.jpg (40KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
TV_Canal13_20091214_234054.jpg
40KB, 720x576px
How do i de al with the fact that my ex gf which i still love is dead?

I mean, idk if she is, i have reasons to believe it, her mental state was awful and her family cant deal with that, her life was stucked she have pretty much nothing to Live for, i thought after dumped me she would be OK against si i didnt fight back but she still talked and search for me like she doesnt have anybody else but shr refuses to go back with me

anyway, she is not showing signs of life anymore and im affraid this time could be serious , she leave a "goodbye" as status and never get back, should i be worried? should i ignore this and move on with my life? i think im getting depressed i cant deal with this and it may be good to delete everything from her and never search what happened but i often think she is lurking for my attention and that i could do something but im so mad at her that i cant talk ,what should i do?

Pd: happy comandante day
>>
I'm confused anon.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.