[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't think people who are ugly are suppose to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: lonely-child.jpg (210KB, 1536x1017px) Image search: [Google]
lonely-child.jpg
210KB, 1536x1017px
Life is pretty tiring. Growing up my piece of shit father treating me like crap. Mother treated me like crap. Father would call me names, call me ugly, say my nose was huge. Gave me crippling anxiety. I worked hard, made friends. Then they decide to move just as I am doing well.

Abuse gets worse blah blah. Relatives call me names at parties, laugh at me and mock me. Got picked on in high school.

Now I am in college and the same shit. Everyone assumes I am a genius and asks me for work. Women feel so empowered they test all sorts of seduction strats on me, then dump me like a condom. I meet a cute shy girl but I spend 40 mins of my class time seeing her eyeball the hot guy to my far left, who has probably fucked the 3 girls he sits with.

Seems like I lived my life on a bunch of lies that were never true.No one ever loved me and no one ever will, they may love what I accomplish, gain or can give them. Lately I notice alot of old ladies are nice to me and give me comments, my professors are incredibly nice to me as well - basically they pity me and what a joke i am. They see me as a struggling rat running on a wheel inside a cage, and I will never get out of that fucking cage. Lately I am so overcome with emotions I think im probably gonna get a heart attack and die, be at peace for once.
>>
>no is caring for ME
>ME. ME. ME. EVERYONE HURT ME
>I stare at a girl for 40 mins of class
>why isnt she attracted to me, instead of the hot guy
>i let others decide how I feel about myself
>im letting myself feel bad because I don't want to take responsibility for my own life
>>
>>17404627
>>everyone says that car is red, but I say it's BLUE! :^)
>>
>>17404570
It sounds like you're uglier on the inside.
>>
>>17404740
>missing the whole point of my post
>not about what others see in a person, its how that person reacts
If I say kill yourself you can either
1. not care at all, and go on with living
2. "omg what did i do wrong, what the heck he made me feel bad, everyone is making me feel bad, i am never going to be happy because they say bad stuff to me"
>>
>>17404570
Sounds like your easily triggered. Be happy for what you have and sooner or later somebody will probably come along and love you for you.
That's what you wanted to hear didn't you?
>>
>>17404922
Just had an emo moment, i am over it now. Im just mad i can't get everything that i want, which is childish.
>>
>>17405021
That's good to hear OP
>>
>>17404570
let me guess you live in South America,
the solution to your problems is to get as far away from latinos as you can.
>>
>>17404627
>MEMEMEME poster
look buddy people have problems and of course they're going to be 'Me' oriented it's not even that selfish but you're clearly a butthurt faggot
>>
>>17404570
>They see me as a BRRRRRR running on a BRRRRRRRRR inside a BRRRRRR, and I will never BRRRRRRRRRRR.
see a psych
>>
>>17405021
Sounds like your low self esteem is really affecting your life. I don't know if you're actually ugly or not, but who cares? Sure, it might make it harder to attract girls, but as long as you keep your head up, it shouldn't affect your life much. No one really cares about how you look.
And if people are pitying you, it's probably because you act like a miserable fuck. Actually, what you call pity is probably just niceness. They're caring for you, doing what your parents didn't, and you act like it's a bad thing. Reciprocate that love you get, look around and realized that you're not the only one who's miserable. Other people are just as fragile as you, even that girl you put on a pedestal, or the guy she eyeballs, or the old lady who extends you a hand despite having her own problems to take care of.
>>
>>17404570
>call me names
>abuse me
>senpai puts me down

>seems i lived my life on a bunch of lies

You're getting there. Slowly but surely.

>pities me

Perhaps these people recognize your character? Don't be so fucking tough on yourself.

>stress
I'd stress-fuck you.
>>
>>17405973
>No one really cares about how you look.
>this bullshit again

People just do not like ugly people. They're harder to trust. Why the fuck do you think murders, kidnappers, any bad guy in anything ever is always some dude that's uglier than every one else? Hell, even take a look at real life serial killers that would swindle people into trusting them before killing them - like Ted Bundy I think - they were good looking, people found them easy to trust.

I get this shit all the time. You say nobody cares how you look but that's just fucking wrong. Let me preface this with saying I take care of myself, I have a sense of hygiene unlike some of the basements dwellers on here that complain "Why do people run when they smell me and my 300lbs?" Even if you take care of yourself but you're still unattractive facially, people want nothing to do with you. Where I work I deal with clients all the time, even when I'm leaving to go home I'll see them in the parking lot. I can be nice and friendly in conversation, if I see them in passing I can say hello or good morning or what have you, anything a normal fucking person does but they want nothing to do with me. My coworkers have been around me enough to know I'm not some piece of shit, but whatever it is that everyone else sees it makes them easy to assume I'm some bad guy. Just negative reactions from literally every client when I talk to them, or shoot them a hello or anything. Even outside of work people see me and just assume the worse, their whole attitude changes when they see me. Walking my dog is a nightmare, and people will cross to the other side of the street to avoid the bad guy and his "mean looking" dog.

If you're not attractive, people want nothing to do with you and they will treat you differently.
>>
you take yourself way too seriously, as someone else commented you are a 'MEMEMEME poster'.

And its true. you blamed your friends for moving just as your 'doing well'. as if they did it on purpose. you may objectively say you know they didnt, but the fact that you word it that way shows your inner thoughts.

stop taking the random universe personally.
>>
>>17404570
have you tried to get into ottermode ?
>>
File: 1469396962310.jpg (8KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
1469396962310.jpg
8KB, 257x196px
>>17405973
That's why the girl i asked out last month before summer told me he is going to date my best friend instead cuz hes "hot".

>Just be confident Fuk oFF
>>
>>17405973
>hot guy acts confident
>"have my babies"
>hot guy has no confidence
>"aww, it's okay. we can make it all better by having babies."

>average or lower guy acts confident
>"okay"
>average or lower guy with no confidence
>"yeah no, your uhh..."self esteem" is a huge turn off. sorry."

such is life
>>
Well yeah, you're right.Nature is not a nice thing. Death and misery are part and parcel to keep improving the species. People who complain about how hard they have it in society now need to realize that where we exist now is the easiest our species has ever had it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.