[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get over being rejected/dumped and then that person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: question-mark.jpg (22KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
22KB, 615x615px
Do you ever get over being rejected/dumped and then that person comes back wanting a second chance? Is it possible to have a second go without the resentment?
>>
Yes but it gets old after the 8th time. You need a lot of patience and a big heart.

Don't do it honestly, it's will initiate a pattern of emotional abuse stemming from the partner coming back. They now feel that they can act as they please and you will support (enable) their behaviors.
>>
>>17404423
I did, and lately I've just been feeling like a safety net instead of the new relationship
>>
I think it is possible, but you have to put in the effort and really communicate exactly how you feel and what you want
Sometimes people are good for each other, sometimes they aren't good at certain points in their lives, to get back though you have to be on the same page, you have to change from how you were, fix whatever your mistakes were
>>
Yes it depends on the circumstances though.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.