[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend started using the Diva Cup for her periods and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: diva cup.png (107KB, 280x256px) Image search: [Google]
diva cup.png
107KB, 280x256px
So my girlfriend started using the Diva Cup for her periods and I could use some advice from people more sexually educated than I.

All I have to say is, I'm kinda intimidated and feel a little insecure. This cup is fucking thicker than my dick. The thing has a circumference of 5.3 inches where as I'm on the thinner side of 4.5 inches.

It never bothered me in the past because I'm the only person she's had sex with and we would still have times where I'd have to go slow because she was adjusting to what she described as a stretching feeling.

But the fact that she can put a 5.3" cup up there and then take it out(I know you fold it to get it in but not to get it out) makes me think she could probably take and get more enjoyment out of someone without a pencil dick. Just makes me feel ashamed that her fucking menstrual tool is bigger than me.
>>
>>17404394
That is fucking disgusting.

I wouldn't worry about your dick op, as it's mostly clit stimulation that gets girls off anyway. I'd be worried that your girlfriend is catching her period in a cup.
>>
>>17404407
Its actually far more sanitary than tampons or pads. The smell from periods come from the blood oxidizing and since this is silicon and forms a seal inside her vagina the blood never oxidizes until its dumped. Also there's less mess as it gets dumped the cup gets rinsed and repeat. As opposed to bloody tampons and pads that all need to be disposed. Plus you are less likely to have a heavy flow stain your panties.

I 100% get why its appealing to her.

And if clit simulation is all thats important why is all anyone ever talks about girth? I hear it everywhere I go, even girls in real life I've heard talk about how girth is king and thinner dicks just don't feel as good. Used to think I was in the clear because of above mentioned reasons. But if she can take this thing she could take a bigger dick. I worry she's going to out grow me, get comfortable enough with her body and want something bigger. Not that she would leave me for that. But I can't live with the idea that I'm not satisfying her, or that most guys, guys with average sized girth, could satisfy her more than me.
>>
>>17404394
You do realize womens vaginas are meant to birth babies and can stretch to accomodate certain things. Yeah she could take a bigger dick but in theory could fit something even larger than a dick up there if she wanted

Anyways, be grateful she using one of those cups. One girl I was with did and it was nice staying overnight when she was on her period without the bathroom smelling disgusting or seeing discarded tampons in the trash.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
Its inside her vagina where its bigger. You have to fold it up to get it in. So the fact that its that big doesnt mean that shes putting stuff that big in the hole of her vag.
>>
You have to be super insecure to feel envious of a fucking diva cup. Come on, man, that's silly.
>>
>>17404436
>And if clit simulation is all thats important why is all anyone ever talks about girth? I hear it everywhere I go, even girls in real life I've heard talk about how girth is king and thinner dicks just don't feel as good. Used to think I was in the clear because of above mentioned reasons. But if she can take this thing she could take a bigger dick. I worry she's going to out grow me, get comfortable enough with her body and want something bigger.

Watch girls actually masturbate, and what they do. Also, she can fit a fucking baby out of her vagina mate, doesn't mean she wants a dick the size of a baby going up there.
>>
>>17404450
Yes and no. We do stretch a little bit while giving birth but every woman tears while giving birth because our vaginas arent meant for something that big. The doc then stitches us up after. Mine stiched me up tight to where it was like i was a virgin again. My bf liked that but it hurt like hell for me.
>>
>>17404460
Doesn't it have to be removed unfolded? That would be the full girth of the cup coming out at that point.
>>
>>17404475
But still, you can fit something a bit girthier than 5 inches.

Also OP, it's not enjoyable unless they are excited. And I can bet that a moon cup is as exciting as a deodorant stick. If I were you, I'd discuss this with here, she'll be in the best position to ease your mind, but I don't know your relationship with her.
>>
>>17404511
I'm not letting her know how insecure I am.

This is going to make everyone laugh, but we've been together for 3 years and are moving in together.

And yes I am still this insecure. But again how can you blame me. Everyone and their dog knows that girth is supposed to be the most important thing. So many girls I've know, people I thought were good people, who when drunk at parties and everyone is making jokes about sex or just general talk about it, in like a discussion, vauge things here no swapping stories or anything. These girls will let slip about "it must be unfortunate to have a pencil dick" or something about how girth is so much more important. And just how that it really actually does fucking matter. So yes, I am insecure. But no I don't want her to know I am because all I care about it satisfying her as much as possible and its not sexy being with an insecure guy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.