[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out. My girl is emotionally abusive. For good reason,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: 1459404499334.png (24KB, 928x539px) Image search: [Google]
1459404499334.png
24KB, 928x539px
Help me out.

My girl is emotionally abusive. For good reason, she has a large history of being sexually and emotionally abused. Issue is I deserve better; after spending 8 months with her, seeing her 5-6 days a week and giving her all the support, patience, time and love possible she tosses me away like nothing.

How damaging would it be to her to reappear, surprise her, spend a few days making her feel validated and loved and then abandon her? Coming from the one man she claims and knows to have cared and been good to her, will this hurt?

I need to be vindicated. She needs to feel the hurt she inflicts. Thoughts?
>>
The best revenge is not giving a fuck about her and moving on.
>>
>>17404363

She would hit you with a rape charge as soon as you are out the door.

Don't be an idiot, don't dangle the hornets' nest, don't fuck with a crazy chick, learn your lesson, move on
>>
>>17404399
She's too callous to care; this is the exact behavior she's inflicting on me.
>>17404404
Possibly. She didn't press charges when she was actually raped. Although our sex could easily be misconstrued as rape with how intense she likes me to take her. I'll take video of consent and the sex as contingency.
>>
>>17404399
This. Don't be a faggot op.
>>
>>17404412

Stop
That
Line
Of
Though

She hurt you and you want to hurt her back, but she is crazy and you don't fuck with crazy, you don't stick your dick in crazy, you don't go to crazie's house and try to out-crazie it.

Leave. It. The. Fuck. Alone.

Take that lesson and never ever ever touch a girl like that again with a ten feet pole.

The more you linger in this train of thought the more you will be hurt. Move on.
>>
>>17404363
OP, this sounds like a recent experience of mine.

>wanting out of a relationship
>got dumped
>felt bad (i wanted to do the dumping)

I took it like a champ. The other party was nasty about it, most likely trying to get a rise out of me. I took the high road; no "status" posts, no "waaa waa" texts, etc. But my feelings were still kind of hurt, that's rejection for you.

>two weeks after getting dumped receive a txt from ex

>"anon, i miss u plz take me back"
"Sorry, you broke it off with me before I had a chance to break it off with you. Then you turned a private affair into something public. I could never trust you enough to take you back, notwithstanding I wouldn't want you back to begin with."

Vindicated. You don't need revenge, you need to strap on those boots and hit the high road.
>>
>>17404472
> (i wanted to do the dumping)
Are you a fucking child?
>>
>>17404476
Cool way to take it out of context you ignorant faggot.

>But my feelings were still kind of hurt, that's rejection for you.

At least learn to fucking read.
>>
File: papa franku happy.png (330KB, 742x835px) Image search: [Google]
papa franku happy.png
330KB, 742x835px
>>17404514
Are for real now!?!? Or is someone fucking with me?
>>
File: sad_panda.jpg (4KB, 186x124px)
sad_panda.jpg
4KB, 186x124px
>>17404521
You dropped some spaghetti.
>>
>>17404558
what the fuck are you going on about m8
>>
File: 1469233990982.gif (725KB, 229x264px) Image search: [Google]
1469233990982.gif
725KB, 229x264px
>>17404564
>>
File: pyoda.jpg (34KB, 500x462px)
pyoda.jpg
34KB, 500x462px
>>17404572
yes, really you piece of shit. now we shitted up the thread, good job
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x450px
>>17404592
>"shitting on a thread"
>thanks other people
kek
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.