[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to upgrade my phone? Yes I know, "go to a retailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How to upgrade my phone?

Yes I know, "go to a retailer hurr durr". Reason I ask here is that I've gone twice just to ask, and I get that they're sales people. They usually tell me I'll be paying like 300 out of pocket. Is this a normal amount? I was looking to pay like 30 for a new phone. I don't care if its the newest iPhone or last years Samsung, just a new phone. Just wondering about normal rates. I'm entitled to an upgrade, and have been with Verizon for like 3 years.
>>
Do you mean a contract phone upgrade directly from Verizon or a whole new pay-as-you-go phone altogether? How is this a difficult concept? What are you looking to get out of your phone? What's your budget? Give us details anon.
>>
Contract phone. I currently pay 150 for 2 lines. Two Nokia lumias. My friend said she paid 600 for the new iPhone. I literally don't use apps. That's why I was just looking to pay like 20 bucks for a new smartphone.
>>
>>17404242
I jusg got an s7 after having the s3 for 4 years (with sprint). I payed $30 for upgrade fee and then pay $25 a month for 2years and can pay it off conpletely whenever.
>>
>>17404347
$150 a month? What. No-one pays for a 600 dollar iPhone contract when that's the cost of the phone itself. You can probably get plenty of good budget phones for $20 a month if that's what you mean. If you're looking for a $20 Smartphone, then you'll find nothing but garbage.
>>
Go to China and buy a phone there. Other than that I have no idea.

See, you CAN get a last-gen phone for 30$, problem is you'll have to get a much more expensive fee. No matter what option you chose, sooner or later you'll pay the same amount for it. So what you should do is figure out what subscription you want to get and then buy a phone based on that. If it's not in your price range save up some more money. There are no shortcuts. Unless you'll be going to China soon. Or you know a phone thief.
>>
>>17404242

Do you NEED Verizon?

You can get significantly cheaper plans with significantly cheaper phones.

Look up 'MVNOs' like Ting, Straight Talk, Total Wireless, Boost Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS... you can get unlimited talk, text, and light data for 30 bucks a month easily. You can transfer your numbers.

Shell out for better phones. If you have Amazon Prime and Android is okay, buy the Moto G4 on Amazon for 149.99 USD and use it on your new service by buying a SIM card per phone from that MVNO. Yes, that's 300 USD + tax for two new phones, but if you're paying 60 a month for two lines instead of 150, you'll make that money back extremely quickly and continue to save a ton. These phones should last 2 years well enough.

You can go cheaper, especially depending on service chosen; just stop paying 150 for 2 lines when you 'literally don't use apps'.
>>
>tfw Verizon, grandfathered unlimited LTE data plan
>tfw I had to pay full cash for my Galaxy S5
>tfw every other schmuck also has to pay full cash, or payment plan their new phones, so they pay just as much as me and still don't have glorious unlimited LTE on the best network

It's like you fags can't even look ahead into the future.
>>
Thats just the cost of them dude.

Buy used, way cheaper. Best deal I could find was an s5 for $300 cdn.

They wanted the same phone at best buy for $450 and its almost 3 fucking years old. Bunch of cunts.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.