[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared to leave my apartment. I live in the middle of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: z.jpg (123KB, 565x344px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
123KB, 565x344px
I'm scared to leave my apartment. I live in the middle of a city and there are people everywhere. When I go to the grocery store or try to go for a walk or something, I feel like everybody is staring at me and judging me, it makes me nervous.

How to get over this
>>
You have anxiety anon. Talk to.your doctor or a psychiatrist. They will go through things with you, and perhaps give you medication and a plan. Something like valium will allow you to get out into the world, and the good experiences you have will replace the bad ones that your mind has formed
>>
The only way to get over it is to face what you fear. Once you do that you'll find that most people don't even care.
>>
Go for a daily morning jog, proven to reduce anxiety and build confidence. Humans are meant to be active in this manner and get rewarded for such.

Take magnesium, the majority of people are deficient in magnesium which serves over 300 biological functions including keeping you calm
>>
Baby steps. Go to your local corner store. Then next week walk around to the store 5 blocks away. Next week sit in the park and eat an ice cream just enjoying yourself. There are always things to appreciate in the city.

And also, yes they literally might be staring at you. But its just that you're walking towards them. Its a reaction tbqh.

Wear sunglasses like in Big Daddy
>>
>>17404289
Im not him but im already crazy and NOT violent. Im fearing those "miracle" pills will make me violent
>>
>>17404190
no one cares about you
no one pays more than 3 seconds worth of attention to you
stop worrying about dumb shit
>>
>>17404474

Valium isn't a miracle pill, and it sure doesn't make you violent. I've had to take it recently for a back injury, it's also a muscle relaxant. The last thing I'd think about while taking those is violence.

It's also not a mircale pull, it just dials down the axiety, so that you can experience the world without the added level of hysteria.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.