[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes a good waifu to you? What, if any, appeal does a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What makes a good waifu to you?
What, if any, appeal does a woman seeking to fulfill a "traditional" homemaker role have to you? Anything specific?
I understand everybody's different, that's why I'm asking opinions. My boyfriend is actually keen on the idea of me being a housewaifu and I'm pretty good at it.
>>
>>17404188
He probably doesn't want to deal with cooking, cleaning, and raising the kids when he gets home from work. Probably doesn't want his kids to be in daycare either. I can see the appeal of wanting a housewife, but the way things are now you need to have top-tier income to live off of a single parent's income. If you guys can make it work though more power to you. Just cook, clean, rear the children, and doll yourself up real nice before he gets home. That's basically the appeal of housewife and was the norm before the 60's.
>>
>>17404221
Apparently you need something like $15-18 an hour for two adults to live comfortably without kids (which we do not have and I have an IUD so no kids for a while thank god). That's hard to find, but not impossible. He's going to school for a PharmD and I just don't know what else I can do to make his life easier while he's home.
>>
Whats your education?
>>
>>17404261
I have a two-year college degree. General education courses and all that.
>>
Well there's the obvious. Cooking, cleaning, ironing shirts, all those chores. Most men absolutely hate doing them and someone who had to do all of that for themselves at some point will appreciate you a lot for doing it for him. Especially if you do it well.

To me though, a housewaifu seems especially appealing because she's usually at home when I am and she's never stressed about work or has a lot of things on her head so she can devote her attention to me. Basically she's a positive, happy and relaxed person whose state and emotions will rub off on me after a day stressing myself at work.

Be a good maid and a happy, loving girlfriend and you'll make any man happy.
>>
>>17404286
Well, any man who feels the same as you do. :) Thanks, Anon!
>>
>>17404188
Well, neither my wife or I want kids. So having a stay at home wife is not appealing to me. Both of us are college educated with good careers. She cooks, cleans and does the laundry. The things described in this thread. My jobs are centered around heavy manual labor, like yard work, or gross things she doesn't want to do (toilets for example).

So I have a wife who brings in $55k a year AND does traditional "wife" roles. We both pitch in on both fronts.

The only way it'd be beneficial to have her home would be to raise kids. But since those aren't something we ever want, nah. I like all of the extra money we have for vacations and luxuries.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.