[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies, what are some subtle indicators you use gage a man's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1469652683709.jpg (15KB, 485x604px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469652683709.jpg
15KB, 485x604px
Ladies, what are some subtle indicators you use gage a man's sexual experience?
>>
>>17403974
You're assumjng that subtle indicators are even needed. The oversexed and the late virgins are generally not very subtle about it at all.
>>
>>17404034
so what are those not-so-subtle indicators the oversexed and the late virgins give?
>>
>>17403974

As a 30 year old male with roughly 65 different sexual partners in my life; I've learned to keep a poker face when it comes to my sexual experience indicators.

I make them laugh but don't talk about myself too much, this keeps my mystique and their interest high. No physical advances until 2-3 date.

Even then a kiss, not a make-out session, just a slightly open mouth kiss.

Always leave them wanting more.

I play the slow game; sluts are too easy of prey.
>>
He can joke about his penis size.
>>
>>17404164
No that's a better indicator of an all around enjoyable person
>>
>>17404164
That just means he has a sense of humor or a big dick.
>>
>>17403974

He can't get it up because he hasn't learned to control his anxiety
His oral game is plain wrong
He fucks like a rabbit and comes in 2 minutes
He kisses and tries to eat your face
>>
>>17404443
>He kisses and tries to eat your face

Kissing in general? Dear me it seems ive been doing something wrong. Bah haha
>>
>>17403974
Women don't like to be honest about this shit so you're better off asking a man.
They judge you on how assertive you are and how long it takes to make a move. Guys who don't even kiss her until the 4th date? Those are virgins or at least inexperienced. If you seem nervous when initiating physical contact, that's also a giveaway.

Overall, just stop giving a fuck if you're worried about this. Yeah a lot of women are judging you based on how much sex you've had. But who cares what they think? If you can pretend to be a stud long enough to fuck them, then either that girl will stay with you or you'll at least have more experience when you meet the next girl. The most important part is to not act like a guy who's inexperienced.
>>
>>17404924
100% this.

You can't ask women for advice about this stuff.
>>
>>17404924
>The most important part is to not act like a guy who's inexperienced.

>judge you on how assertive you are and how long it takes to make a move
>Guys who don't even kiss her until the 4th date? Those are virgins or at least inexperienced.
>If you seem nervous when initiating physical contact, that's also a giveaway
>He can't get it up because he hasn't learned to control his anxiety
>His oral game is plain wrong
>He fucks like a rabbit and comes in 2 minutes
>He kisses and tries to eat your face
>assumjng that subtle indicators are even needed. The oversexed and the late virgins are generally not very subtle about it at all

>just from this thread
>"yeah LOL! just don't ACT inexperienced!"
yeah fucking right. if you have no experienced, you have no chance. sadly that's how it fucking works.
>>
>>17404924
>act like a guy who's inexperienced.
No, I disagree. That's the new thing. That's where your Colins and Jesses hang out.
>>
Treat like em like and they stick to you like mud.

Show them who's in charge and they'll lick my ass if you tell.

Women want to be dominated.

Human nature, senpai.
>>
>>17405041
I want a man who knows what he wants and can put his foot down. Not an ahole.
>>
>>17405273
For some reason, you said that as Mee-Yan.
>>
>>17403974
Who cares about sexual experience. It's not something we ponder. Really what's going to get you laid... domince, humour, being open to share and kindness.
>>
>>17404924
>Guys who hold in farts around girls still? Those are virgins or at least inexperienced.
same
>Guys who don't even kiss her until the 4th date? Those are virgins or at least inexperienced.
>>
>>17403974
I'm just gonna go with "sexual experience" meaning "how well you bang" because I've seen so many self-centered assholes who are bad at sex but could bribe women and hire hookers, and also inexperienced men who make up for it by being so adorable and attentive
All the desperate guys probably won't be good in bed, they're too focused on getting themselves off when it happens because desperation, heck that's probably part of what landed them in a drought to begin with

But the other kind of inexperienced guy, isn't the kind of desperate forever alone, but just inexperienced on account of not being interested in relationships and screwing- that kind of slight caring but not a lot, ironically attracts a lot of women

But really it all boils down, for me, to how they treat their date and others (like waitstaff) out of bed. Slightly apathetic is fine, but the kind of self-absorbed person who is entitled and loves their own needs and opinions, will be the same kind of self-centered in bed, and that's terrible because women do need more attention to have a good time then
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.