[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi bros, can you help me to solve this somewhat deep philosophical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hi bros, can you help me to solve this somewhat deep philosophical question.

What kind of thinking do you need, to be non-combatant and non-competitif in your thinking and actions; and still be strong against agressors who are 'violent in words' or just violent.

Some background info, I want to achieve this. because supposly being non-combatant and non-competitif in your thinking and actions makes other people be more helpfull and it gives you more security etc.
But I still don't want to be weak against assholes.
>>
I mean non-competitive , not non-competitif
>>
Don't go into conversations or arguments seeking to win; listen well, take your time in formulating replies that seek a peaceful resolution to the dialogue I'm a firm, yet calm tone.
You might also want to Google how to deal with angry customers, as I feel this may fit in with the type of bullshit customer service representatives have to deal with.

Wit also helps, but it's a bit hard to learn and pull off properly without escalating things unnecessarily.
Also Google-able (how to become wittier).
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>17404021
this looks very usefull, thank you
>>
I think i found another solution, what about this.

I realised that some people are non-combatant or non-competitive (atleast far) in nature, some aren't. I think the best thing is to hang mostly with the people with the first group, so I can live a life easily with being non-competitive and non-combatant.
if i come acrose a person who's violent or something in that nature, i'll deal with him in a manner so i can get rid of him. even if it's violent and aggressive too.

Good? Would LOVE to hear your opinion, or better solutions. thanks already !
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.