[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I did the big fuckup /adv/. I got a girl pregnant. We're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-07-28 15.20.21.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-28 15.20.21.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
So I did the big fuckup /adv/. I got a girl pregnant. We're both okay with going through with the abortion as sick as it's making both of us feel, but I just wanna know what to expect walking into the office. If it's a smaller place are they used to people coming in without appointments, or is that even more frowned upon than getting one in the first place? It's already tearing me up inside but neither of us are very well off and wouldn't be able to provide a good life for the kid. Pic is unrelated.
>>
Depends on the country.
Anyway, make sure it´s a legitimate medical place - licences and everything, you might look up reviews online too.

Don´t be afraid to google the thing (but google things like "what to expect" to avoid the pro-life campaigns)

In my country, gynecologists do this, meaning the doctors, where girls go for checkups, pills and everything and in that case, it´s like a normal doctor´s office, kinda similar to dentist´s, only the seat is a bit different.
>>
>>17403946
You can always go the adoption route or harden the fuck up and realize you don't need to be well off to be a good parent.
>>
It really depends on what state you are in. If you are on the west coast or in the north east it will be a lot more relaxed of a situation. South to mid west, good luck, I hear they have all kinds of wacky laws that make it a pretty sad and uncomfortable experience. Call the place you plan on going to first to get a feel for what they can do for you and be thorough in asking questions. Also make sure you are calling an actual clinic, I've heard about fake clinics that are set up by christians to try and guilt you into not going through the procedure. Either way, you are making a good call if you can't provide a good life for the kid.
>>
Google places near you and call their number. They should tell you the standard procedure, whether you schedule an appointment or walk in. Might also be able to answer any other questions you have, but an appointment should cover that too.

Why in particular is the abortion needed, if I may ask? Too young, not enough money, generally don't want to have children, etc?
>>
>>17403978

Ignore last question. Apparently I can't fucking read.
>>
>>17403978
All of the above, really. I'm trying to get through college and she comes from a pretty messed up family
>>
Depends on where you are.
I'm in the US, and had to fly to a different state to have an abortion because I waited too long. I got my initial ultrasound/pregnancy dating etc at planned parenthood, and went to a private clinic for the procedure.
I can tell you more if you think it would help, not sure what info you want.

Age of the fetus/is she able to do medication abortion?
>>
>>17403994
We just found out this week, it was a couple of weeks ago that we had sex. I live in California by the way.
>>
>>17403996

Just fyi, piss tests are accurate at the soonest 14 days after sex, more like 21 days. So let's say she is pregnant and you had sex a couple weeks ago. Medication abortion can be done in first 7 to 9 weeks of pregnancy, so hopefully you're in the clear there. Just a pill and the unholy mother of cramps and nausea, then a follow up to make sure it's all out.

It might be different for earlier pregnancies, but when I went to PP they did a piss test AND a transvaginal ultrasound. The latter was so they could get an estimate of how old the fetus was (even though I knew the day of the fuckening) in order to comply with local laws. They didn't bother with a blood test. Again, procedure may be different for an earlier pregnancy.
>>
>>17403996

You guys should be okay in terms of the abortion being legit and safe for her, then. Still google and call the office number to ask about the finer details, but the physical shit isn't the thing you're going to have to worry about in this - which is a good thing. Safety is important here.

How's the relationship with this girl? At least on good terms, right?
>>
>>17404005
We're at least on good terms but we sorta peacefully agreed to go our separate ways.

Thank you to everyone here. I'm already uneasy about the topic itself in the first place.
>>
>>17404015

That's good to hear. You should talk to her and arrange for you two to still be able to talk after the procedure if either of you guys need it. It's a big thing to be doing and it's not one of those easy "I can bounce back" situations. You WILL bounce back eventually but she's going to be the person that most understands how you think about the situation. And you'll be that for her, so it's important you guys can talk.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.