[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I broke up with gf 3 weeks ago and the first week I was feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I broke up with gf 3 weeks ago and the first week I was feeling really good, like the world was at hands reach and all I had to do was decide what to do with it.
Last monday I've started seeing her again (we go to the same school) and now I feel like shit every day and my self esteem dropped really bad and even worse, she started to make things in front of me to piss me off.
Any advice on how can I become a human being again?

Sorry if my english is crap. Pic unrelated.
>>
Anyone?
>>
Give time to time
Ignore her
Start doing your own stuff
Get a hobby
The usual stuff
>>
>>17403831
we've all gone through it. Takes time so suck it up. Just know it will happen again and again so next time don't date anyone you work with or go to school with or in the same social circle. When it ends you can get away and stay away. I suggest at school, avoid her best you can
>>
>>17403886
>we've all gone through it
>implying
>>
>>17403883
>>17403886
Ignoring her will be hard since I "work" at a mini-store we have on school where we sell snacks and stuff but taking all of the other advice tho, I've already deleted her number and Facebook so I avoid knowing about her outside of school
>>
The world was at hands reach, all you had to do was decide what to do with it. But you did nothing. See, the main thing you need to do in order to get over a relationship is to replace your now ex-girlfriend with something else. Anything. Find something to do in that time you used to spend with her, preferably something constructive. Find something to think about, to put your effort time and passion into. If you have no idea I suggest physical activity (any sport, jogging or lifting) or even better, traveling, if you have the time and resources.
>>
>>17403927
I play guitar and I used to write so I can go back to that to fill the spare time, but the hard thing is that she seems to want to call my attention, like, on monday she posted "I need you so much, and I hate it" and then texted me; after I replied she deleted that post and uploaded a drawing her male cyberfriend made that said "I really love you gorgeous, even if you're crazy", yesterday she saw I was looking in her direction and when she noticed she hugged another friend of hers, and today while I was working on the store instead of getting in the line she went right beside me and leaned on the counter.
I'm starting to think that it's not that I am jealous and I'm just pissed off by her attitude.

Been thinking about asking out another girl but with all this shit my anxiety came back and I don't know if I can make it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.