[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have noticed that almost everytime I am smoking weed with my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I have noticed that almost everytime I am smoking weed with my friends I start to do say and do really stupid things. It seems like I am that kind of guy that cannot control himself when he is getting either high, or drinking, or using any other drugs. One of my friends even said that I am a different person after smoking: my voice changes, I am saying stupid jokes or trying to do silly pranks. Also, most of the times when I say something or speak with someone, it makes me realise afterwards what stupidity I managed to say, without even thinking.

At first, I thought that’s how weed works. However, considering that I am starting to annoy my friends with my idiotic remarks and jokes, I think that there is something wrong with me. All my friends seem to act almost normal when high, me being the only one that is finding excuses for my abnormal behaviour, like “I was too stoned” or “I smoked too much”.

Is there anyone in my situation as well? Or do you have any advice? I am seriously contemplating on smoking weed at all..
>>
just be chillllllll
>>
Try to redirect your energy into something else, like drawing or writing or playing a game
>>
>>17403726
That's what I say to myself before smoking.. However, as soon as I take the first puffs, I completely forgot and let my mind slip away.. Also, I noticed that even if I realise that I should just shut the fuck up and act normal, I feel better when I start speaking, even if the first things that come into my mind are really stupid..
>>
>>17403737
Thanks, I will try to find something else to do besides being involved in a conversation with my friends..
>>
I am really curious if there is someone in my situation as well.. I know I am not too smart and just an average guy, however when I am sober, I am really normal and I can have a rational conversation with someone.. Only as soon as I get high, I'm very stupid
>>
>>17403724

Some people are just hyper sensitive to weed. I'm one and think that's why I got addicted.

Get away from it. Only thing weed is good for is creativity.
>>
>>17403764
But anon, green is not a creative color!
>>
>>17403724
I was exactly like this when I first started, it may just be a phase like it was for me, if so it will pass. Just be more conscious of yourself whilst high, but don't get paranoid.
>>
>>17403764
Hypersensitivity.. i will look into that, cheers!
>>
>>17403880
I'll definitely try my best next time
>>
I can be like this too on weed. It's embarrassing to say the least, but I've learned to set a sort of "fun" agenda before I smoke. It helps to start that before you even take the first hit. As far as interacting with people, be a sponge if you think you're going to say something stupid. Listen, breathe, and soak in your surroundings. It's ok to feel anxious, that will pass. Try looking into meditation. By that, just focus on your breath. Inhale, exhale, feel the air cycle through your lungs. It will work wonders.
>>
>>17403724
when i used to smoke, everyone acted like a retard. we became a bunch of retards, joking about stuff and doing really wierd stuff. from my epexprience its your friends who arent acting right xD
>>
>>17403748
Literally one of the worst kinds of friends people usually have are the kind they smoke weed with. The drug weed is not naturally bad, but it's the terrible atmosphere of people it creates.

>Inb4 no proof

I legit smoked with many groups of friends and they all proved to be nothing but completely dysfunctional people. Maybe you're lucky and found a good group of friends, but my advice personally is find a better group anon with better hobbies anon.
>>
>>17404122
>>17404131
>>17404153

Ok, thanks everyone!
>>
File: 1468567775662.jpg (71KB, 960x944px) Image search: [Google]
1468567775662.jpg
71KB, 960x944px
>>17403724
Get high alone.

Just be silent around your friends. (Unless you got concise Truth or a joke which is MAD BALLER)
They'll be able to respect your new iceman persona.

You just got to remember we all can get the joke but there's always something amiss in translation.

Utilize your words in exquisite employ.
>>
>>17403724
Ancient vaudeville joke.

PATIENT (moving arm or something): Doctor, it hurts when I do this.
DOCTOR: So don't do that!

YOU: I do dumb things when I smoke weed.
DOCTOR: So . . . . .
>>
>>17406272
It's easier said than done, trust me ;)

>>17405919
This will be my strategy next time I am smoking, I just hope I will be able to stick with it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.