[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gay and involved in a fetish scene. I identify with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1459771110015.gif (164KB, 494x332px) Image search: [Google]
1459771110015.gif
164KB, 494x332px
I'm gay and involved in a fetish scene. I identify with the fetish stuff as much as being gay honestly, and value being a part of that community, and feel like I have to be a part of it to pursue what I want and be honest with my identity. But still, in many ways I'm incompatible with and feel alienated by the scene.

Like for example, there's this one guy my friends know I've been warned about: He fooled around a ton, and then got AIDS, and then got cautious for a little, but ultimately decided to just fool around more without much consideration for the fact that he might infect unknowing people.

Stuff like that makes me so depressed and grossed out, honestly, even casual sex makes me a bit depressed because I can't relate to it and I value intimacy above all else in sex.

It wouldn't be a big deal if I just knew of people like that, but I worry my friends are on that road. They have random sex, crazy orgies and shit without protection. I feel close to a lot of these people, but I feel so alienated because it's gross and degrading to me and no one understands my apprehension.

How do you exist in a kinky and loose scene when you aren't kinky or loose, or is it futile from the start?
>>
what's the fetish?

you're a furfag aren't you
>>
These people sound self-destructive and addicted.

Kink isn't sexy if it's not safe. Just sounds like a messed up crew. Find a healthier one.
>>
>>17403821
ay, that's kind of it but it wouldn't cause me so much angst if shit didn't notch up a few levels in the last few weeks, however you want to interpret that....
>>17403825
I guess
>>
It weirds me out when people define themselves by their sexuality. I can say so many things about myself like i like rpgs, I draw, I like niche european animations and I hang with people I can talk to about those things. My friends are smart, nice, loyal and funny... And then there's those people. "I like dick. Those are my friends, they too like dick". Like, there's so many better qualities to look for in a friend than the fact that similar things make your weewees hard.
>>
File: earth from the moon.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
earth from the moon.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
>>17403840
>you share a board with diaperfurs who have orgies with people who are HIV positive and don't give a fuck if they infect others
I'm not really sure how to feel about this OP.
>>
>>17404213
Yeah? As a friendless 22 year old, please tell that to my peers who, when I was 17, decided we could no longer be friends because I was gay. Not loudly gay. Not flamboyant. Barely brought it up. But couldn't be friends with them anymore.

At least when you're in a circle you're in the same damn boat.

Also, while I'm not hiv+, do not want to be, nor would I ever purposely infect someone were I... It's not like there's happiness for gay people at the end of our shit rainbow. We all die as lonely wine sipping queens or teenage suicides.
>>
>>17403641
I'm just going to address to question.

> futulile from the start?

Yes, it sounds like you are involved in something you don't want to be involved in. It's like anything really. The longer you stay involved, the greater the chance of this "scene" growing on you.

My advice, simply put, just walk away. It's one thing to be open minded and try something, it's quite another to get sucked into something and become what you aren't comfortable with.
>>
>>17404364
>no happiness boohoo

This is bullshit. Just because you're gay doesn't mean you have to be an emo wine-sipping cunt.

It sounds to me you are the type that just tries to fit in, circling some gay scene that inevitably flushes itself down the toilet like the giant turd it is. I feel bad you're stuck in this "accept me for who i am" mentality, that must suck. I'm gay, a professional, and I don't seek out something I haven't earned.

Solid people are accepted no matter that circumstance. Shitbags have no chance regardless of their status, you'd do well to remember that. And no, I am not callong you a shitbag, but you should consider alternative views.
>>
>>17403641

Step away from it before you get burned. It seriously sounds to me as if this is not who you really are.

I know all about the fetish stuff and the kind of scene it attracts, but you can easily find fetishists that are not related to your particular scene that are willing to do all sorts of nasty things to you.

I have had two doms that were willing to even break their own spheres of comfort because what I wanted them to do to me I was able to explain the how and why it turned me on and why I wanted them to do it. So they themselves didn't like it, but they liked that I liked it, they were turned on by me being turned on.

And I didn't have to get involved in some seedy "scene" where HIV is more than just an abstract concept.

Plus I learned to love a couple of new kinks because tit for tat
>>
File: 1468108903610.jpg (187KB, 850x800px) Image search: [Google]
1468108903610.jpg
187KB, 850x800px
>>17404364
Please.
Gay people can be as happy as anyone else.
You just needs some friends and family, and make use of your probably higher IQ/benefits from being gay. Embrace it and be a strong black woman basically, and stop being lonely.
>>
File: 1468983333135.gif (8KB, 500x180px) Image search: [Google]
1468983333135.gif
8KB, 500x180px
>>17403641
>im gay
stopped reading there
>>
My boss has AIDS. so does one of my friends (i was his first sex partner).

ive stayed clean cuz i have my rules and i stick with them, and PrEP is vey much a great thing.

i dont let others AIDS bug me. i mean it sucks and its a bummer but if they cacn live with it, so can i.

id drop the guy purposely infecting others tho
>>
>>17403641

>Like for example, there's this one guy my friends know I've been warned about:

so I'm assuming your friend handed you a photocopy of the AIDS test?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.