[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the worst relationship you've ever been in, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1468775355730.jpg (98KB, 728x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1468775355730.jpg
98KB, 728x1034px
What was the worst relationship you've ever been in, /adv/?

Mine was when I was 21. Total bait-and-switch, after a few months I began to see that she was passive-aggressive and emotionally abusive to the nth degree, and I wasn't about to take that. Ironically I was stupid enough to get back with her two years later and it was more of the same thing.

Worst part about it was that she was a friend of a friend, so it totally upset my social circle at the time. I think I made just about every mistake you can think of.
>>
>>17403634
Here's my story:

>

Fuck you OP. Thanks for the reminder
>>
>>17403654
Hello me.
>>
They've all been pretty underwhelming, i'm only 22. Never had a "real" relationship where you actually have assets and responsibilities together.
>>
I was in a relationship with someone who probably had borderline personality disorder. That combined with her religious upbringing proved to be a horrendous shitstorm of a relationship. The first six months or so of our relationship were near-perfect, almost too good to be true, but then she gradually became resentful toward me out of nowhere. She became near-psychotic at times, going from love to hate in short spans of time, and would try to force me to pray in Jesus's name and believe in faith healing bullshit even though she used to accept me for my atheism. When I finally left her, she threatened suicide on me. It was both our first relationship.
>>
I was 22-23, she was 26-27. We were only together for about 4 months but it was a total shit storm from start to finish. Pretty much started the relationship by hooking up, soon found out she had priors for pills. I was injured at the time and was on some heavy meds, she started in on them with me, dragged my then best friend into it as well. She was 110% crazy sociopathic, but still the best fuck of my life, gave me a lot of my first experiences. I finally got out of the relationship after I got surgery to fix my pain and woke up to how insane the whole thing was - that and finally figuring out she had been cheating on me and gave me a VD towards the end was also the death nail. That was the most out of control my life has ever been, but I'm glad I went through it and came out ok on the other side. I still think about her from time to time but I would never ever fuck with that again. Last I heard she finally got a kid (had multiple abortions leading up to it), was still popping pills and living at moms. I feel like I learned a lot from it, mostly to not ever fuck with a chick that crazy ever again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.