[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my gf's coworkers invited her to an anime con this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: jordan-crying.jpg (42KB, 489x600px) Image search: [Google]
jordan-crying.jpg
42KB, 489x600px
One of my gf's coworkers invited her to an anime con this weekend. Gf invited me, really wants me to go, but I'm on the fence:

Pros:
>It'll be a sort of getaway, I haven't traveled for leisure for a year or so now.
>spending time with the gf doing something she really likes

Cons:
>Have very tight budget. Still have to pay one months rent and a deposit in a week (~1500), con is $130, and I have $1200
>Not a weeb: Coworker and gf are very much weeaboos and openly so. I watch quite a lot myself, but am not at all open about it. I don't know how I feel about being at a con.
>no cosplay, only one without. I feel really awkward being the odd one out, especially with being invited only as a bf
>not a really big con, only small indie panels and stuff

I know theres more cons, but maybe someone can change my perspective?
>>
>>17403612
>more cons than pros
Sorry
>>
If I were in your position and I loved my gf I would go, it would make her really happy
I made a mistake of being in a similar situation and not going, I should have went because I was her boyfriend and I should have done it to make her happy
>>
>>17403612
Just go, even if you don't end up enjoying the con it'll be good to get out for a while. You don't have to exclusively do con things, explore whatever city you're in, go to a nice restaurant.
>>
>>17403612
Asides from the money issue, I don't see this going wrong. It's a new experience, and you get to experience it with your girlfriend.
>>
>>17403626
Thanks, I tried to convince myself earlier like "In a year, will I feel better having gone or not"
>>17403627
It looks like exclusively con stuff lol, it's out in the middle of nowhere. But it definitely will be a change of scenery.
>>17403632
Gf has offered to cover the cost for me, and I'd pay her back when In clear, so that's okay,ish. I really dislike the feeling of being indebted, even though I know shes doing it for "us"
>>
>>17403612
the only real problem here is the budget thing to be honest

you should go since she wants you to
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.