[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl I work with (girl 1) thought this other girl I work with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: tzyZWnO.jpg (527KB, 2844x1800px) Image search: [Google]
tzyZWnO.jpg
527KB, 2844x1800px
A girl I work with (girl 1) thought this other girl I work with (girl 2) would be perfect for each other and tried to get us to do projects together. We went for drinks after work and I heard girl 1 telling girl 2 I'd be really good for her and basically selling me (which I appreciate, but I never asked her to)

The thing is, ever since then girl 2 has been really stand offish. I've heard from someone else that girl 2 thinks I'm in love with her. I'm not. I think she's really pretty, but if she's not into me, I can handle that. What I don't want is the awkwardness and the fact that she's now avoiding me. How do I resolve it all? Girl 1 is now out of the picture, as she found a new job, so I can't ask her to intercede.
>>
just let time work its inexorable course op
>>
Are you friends with her? Why do you even care if she's not talking to you anyway? My advice, act like you're clueless and just go on about your life, pretend you don't know anything about this and if she ever brings it up just act normal.
>>
File: 1469506984387.jpg (88KB, 495x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469506984387.jpg
88KB, 495x667px
Basically, this 2 advices above are your answers.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.