[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /adv/ I need all the help I can get with my current situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1469625631458.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469625631458.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Okay /adv/ I need all the help I can get with my current situation.
>summer break starts
>start chatting ocasionally with one grill from a theatre class who we casually spoke to each there throughout the year and more so whenever she was down about something (which was all the time #first world problems
>anyway so we start talking and eventually go out to hang at an amusement park, two in fact and she goes on as them being some amazing times and how she wants to hang some more but only at amusement parks like no where else.
>I tell her nah I don't really feel like it because nigga it's expensive as tit.
>starts going on this huge rant about how no one likes hanging with her, no real friends, how I make her so happy.
>I kinda liked her too at first but then I realized she is nothing like my ideal woman and I was just desperate for companionship but now I think she's too attached and I'm afraid of just letting her go will make her go off the deep end.
I messed up right? I shoulda seen the signs that she was kinda crazy.
Tldr: how do you know someone truly has feelings for you? Like I'm worried for her but at the same time I'm wondering why I care so much because before Summer I never even looked at her as anything more than that kinda large girl in class who has really normie tier problems.
>>
>>17403082

answer the following question with a yes or no. nothign else. okay? only yes or no.

are you responsible for her well being?
>>
>>17403109
Nope
>>
>>17403134

then your only option is this
>dump her
>alert her friends and family that you worry she may hurt herself

then never look back
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.