[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't really know how to get out of this situation.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cooking.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
cooking.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
I don't really know how to get out of this situation.

I'm stuck sleeping in a flophouse for about 2 months now. I really desperately want a clean place to live for me and my can where I can also get on my feet, but I'm stuck in Orlando, rent is expensive, I'm disabled and only get 700 a month to live on and I have no friends or surviving family. I've tried calling all the Mormon churches but none of them want to help me, and the people I know want to park my wheelchair in the corner and feed me ramen so I can give them my check every month. I don't even have a bed to sleep on and I can't think of or find any solution for a better life.

With my money problems, how can I get out of here and get a clean place to live? I'm literally dying here
>>
Fuck OP. I don't have any advice to give but I sincerely hope things get better for you.

Gave me some perspective on my life.
>>
>>17403046

that does sound legitimately rough, and i know nothing of the situation. that is really some tough shit and I hope it helps other people posting realize how simple tehy ha ve it.

you do have internet so the most i can suggest is start googling 'halfway house for disabled' and go from there. a website came up. with that in mind even if you cant find a place that will accept you for being disabled, you could likely fake being an alcoholic to get into rehab, save your checks for a few months, and move to somewhere a bit cheaper.

in hermiston oregon my parents had a two bedroom 'house' for like 600 a month. i say 'house' cuz it was one of those homes that arent really stuck to the ground, but arent on wheels either. you nkow the kind.

its a tiny box but it could be the kind of place you are looking for.

get into rehab or simply stop paying rent for a few months (if ur gonna move, you might as well let them kick you out) and then move to one of these places and find a roommate.

300 a month for your half of a two bedroom place should be sufficient.
>>
>>17403069
How long ago was this? I'd love to live in Oregon, though moving would be an ordeal, but nothing I couldn't deal with, but I'd be sad selling my guitar and computer, but more than willing to do so. I want to live near the coast for some reason, so Oregon sounds so great
>>
>>17403148

this was a few years ago, so the housing market might have changed but the point is that anywhere outside of orlando is bound to be cheaper. going to small rural towns is ideal for you.

this was hermiston though it isnt the beautiful part of oregon. it was dry dusty farmland on the opposite side of the coast. can drive towards some pretty woods but not surrounded by it.

that being said im sure if you go on craigslist and look at listings for small towns all over oregon, you are bound to find something in your budget in the vein of a mobile type home that i described.

selling guitar and computer may suck if you have to do it, but you could always buy new ones when you are in a place where you can save a small amount of money.
>>
>>17403160
Thank you anon, I never thought about just refusing to pay, and it feels shitty but the persons I live with do not care about me.. if I can save I think I can move, but I just wonder if I can safely transport my cat. I'll research moving options.
>>
>>17403177

its possible but a bit expensive. can cost like an extra 250 just to ship a pet.

consider also going to a bank and taking out a line of credit. as long as you budget your future life ot be within your means, a little debt wont end you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.