[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to a Punk/Tattoo/Alt/whatever Bar tomorrow with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Where the Buffalo Roam.jpg (61KB, 324x475px) Image search: [Google]
Where the Buffalo Roam.jpg
61KB, 324x475px
I'm going to a Punk/Tattoo/Alt/whatever Bar tomorrow with friends. I've experience going to clubs, bars and so on to drink before, but never with the intent to hook up with someone, and I'm very into alt/goth style girls and that bar is basically about that, so I wanna try and meet some girls.

Myself I'm very normal looking but I hope that isn't a turnoff for them. But, how do I approach a girl, should I just walk up and try to talk with them? What if they're already on a group of friends, like I'm guessing most people go, I can't just slide into a group and try to talk with one of them right?

If they were totally alone sure, I'd go down the route 'just walk up to her and say hello', but in most situations it isn't that simple.
>>
Straight up, honey, really I'm asking
Most of these niggas think they be macking, but they be acting
Who they attracting with that line
"What's your name? What's your sign?"
Soon as he buy that wine, I just creep up from behind
And ask what your interests are, who you be with
Things that make you smile, what numbers to dial
You gon' be here for a while?
I'm gon' go call my crew, you go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around 2
Plans to leave, throw the keys to Lil Cease
Pull the truck up front, and roll up the next blunt
So we can steam on the way to the telly, go fill my belly
A T-bone steak, cheese eggs and Welch's grape
Conversate for a few, cause in a few we gon' do
What we came to do, ain't that right, boo?
Forget the telly, we just go to the crib
And watch a movie in the Jacuzzi, smoke L's while you do me
>>
>>17402984
Wish life were like song lyrics

and that I was a rich rapper
>>
>>17403024
It's a general idea of how things can go down. You're with your friends, find a group of chicks and get some shots going. Party all night, and try and get to leave together.
>>
>>17403033
Oh, didn't even think about also getting my friends involved.

thanks for that, thought it was some sort of joke, actually helped me to consider something I hadnt before
>>
>>17402958

Much better movie than Fear and Loathing.

Where the Buffalo Roam:

>Show his gonzo way of writing.
>Actually plot/story line.

Fear and Loathing:

>Drugs, drugs, drugs.
>Tripping balls.
>Gary Busey
>Fin.
>>
>>17403202
True that, man. I'd never seen Where the Buffalo Roam, then I caught it on TV just in time for it to start, and I loved it. I probably would've changed the channel if I saw the title of the movie, but I saw it was a Hunter movie with Bill Murray, so I knew it wouldn't be bad.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.