[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if many of you have experienced this. But who has had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: jealous.jpg (15KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
jealous.jpg
15KB, 425x282px
Not sure if many of you have experienced this.
But who has had a girl you once liked treat you with indifference/disdain, but suddenly started liking you after you got over them/moved on?

I have a situation where I want this to happen to me, but I'd like to hear from others first.
>>
Well if you are truly over them, then there affection towards you will come out of the blue. Sounds like you are not over who ever you want to come back. But maybe I'm misunderstanding you. can you elaborate?
>>
>>17402002
Like i said, I want this situation to happen to me.
I'm working on the getting over part, but I'll try to elaborate.
>>
She is being an attention whore who has no interest in you other than the validation that she is desirable.

Dunno why the fuck you'd want that happen to you. Those whores are cancerous.
>>
File: 1468163762648.jpg (90KB, 426x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468163762648.jpg
90KB, 426x320px
>>17401828
Believe me you son, you do not want an attention whore.
>>
>>17402002
>>17402726
I have this coworker who is in her late 40s. I'm in my late 20s.
She and I used to sit together and would get along fairly well.
We then change shifts (she was hesitant to do it, but she felt better and was willing to change when she found out I was too).
We've shared some moments that made me think she wanted with me.
For example, she once said that I looked very cute when I got my haircut.
Another coworker chick invited me out to some event on a Saturday long ago, but I wasn't able to go due to sickness. The coworker woman I like said, "Maybe I should invite you out one of these days!" in a coy manner.

At some point we changed seats to be a bit further away from one another. We started talking less and she started interacting with more people.
She started to be friendly with another young guy like me.
Like she talks to him more and even has given him food at work.
This made me think, I guess she is no longer in me.
>>
>>17402754
One time while she was pressing holes in a drill press machine for files, she wanted me to stand with her. She asked me what I'm gonna do for the July 4th weekend of this year. I told her I was taking dance classes. She immediately lit up and said she wanted to take them too and told me to take her.
I gave her the info but she didn't go.

Nowadays, I say hi to her, she seems a bit indifferent about it and won't stop by to talk with me anymore.

Anyways, that's a summary of my story.
The point is I'm trying to get over her and such, but I'm trying to see if she suddenly is nice to me again.
>>
>>17402748
>>17402751
Here's my story for elaboration.
>>17402754
>>17402757

You guys are probably still right.
>>
>>17402757
>get over her

Were you ever even into in her?
Girl was one step away from sucking your dick and you didn't ask her out once, so she moved on.

If she's found someone else I don't think there is much you can do but acting like ya know, a normal human being instead of going on a plan to "get over her" would be more efficient.
>>
>>17401828
>meet GF
>we start casually fucking
>going great
>after a few months, I mention we should go out sometime.
>start dating, exclusively
>love each other very much, it's the perfect relationship. Never a fight between us
>catch her talking to dudes online, having e-sex with them.
>break up with her on the spot, just so happened to be the day after her birthday
>end up getting back together
>she's completely changed, saint, christian, yadda yadda yadda
>I'm more distant than I was and treat her like shit now
>she still stays with me, and I have full access to any electronic she touches because of her history.

It sucks being with someone you don't love, but on the other hand, it's really nice having a bottom bitch.
>>
>>17402806
No, I wasn't right.
Doesn't sound like an attention whore to me.
She could still be one, but doesn't sound like one from what you told us.
>>
Yeah it happens, girls get addicted to male attention like junkies to heroin.
>Like cunt girl
>Give lots of attention
>Treats me like shit but still give attention
>Fuck her and stop giving her attention
>Girl get withdrawls and start being nice.
>wow she might have changed
>Give attention again
>Back to being a cunt

Avoid these girls anon, they are the worst.
>>
>>17401828
Happend to me in high school you'll get over it when you find someone better
>>
>>17402819
I was into her...but I didn't do anything because I was afraid of letting on that I like her in the work setting.
>>
>>17402856
What do i do then?
>>
>>17402863
Sorry to hear, friend.
I wish I knew a way to not get crushes so easily.
>>
>>17402821
Besies acting christian saint stuff, does she act like she loves you more now or what?
>>
OP here again. I forgot to mention she's married
>>
...update..
We were talking at work today and now we're normiebook friends
I'm fucking my self over.
>>
OP here again.
A coworker from another shift messaged me on normiebook just saying hi and what I'm up to.
I actually showed my crush this and she seemed upset. She told me to not talk to her and was saying how that's not good that she's doing that.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 361x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 361x330px
>>17404275
Kinda a fucking important detail
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.