[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So on Sunday I got into an argument with my roommate, and I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Mustard_Guy.jpg (30KB, 378x504px) Image search: [Google]
Mustard_Guy.jpg
30KB, 378x504px
So on Sunday I got into an argument with my roommate, and I can't figure out if I'm in the right or if he is. I've been sitting on it and we've since made up, but I want to be able to learn something from this.

Basically, me, roommate, and roommate's gf all had a cookout at his gf's place, I rode up there with him.

There was swimming and drinking for most of the day and everything was cool until we went back to gf's apartment and they told me to sit on the couch and watch TV while they fuck in the other room.

I basically said "wtf no, do that while I'm not here".

Roommate got really pissed, started telling me to leave his gf's apartment and then ended up just driving me back home, and then dropped me off and just drove back over to her apartment, then he wouldn't talk to me for like 2 days.

Did I act like a dick? I was pretty irritated by the notion that they would tell me to sit and watch TV while they fuck in the other room. It's not like they had a limited window of time, why would they even want me there? It just seems gross and really fucking weird.

tl;dr -
>cookout at roommate's gf's
>they want to fuck in other room tell me to watch TV
>I say "that's gross no"
>Roommate gets mad
>>
>>17401708
they were going to ask you to join in, you blew it OP you blew it
>>
>>17401719
Unlikely - I've joked about it before and they both got weird

...but they didn't say no, hmmm
>>
Your roommate probably gets off to the idea of other people hearing him fucking or something. You're not really in the wrong for being uncomfortable with that.
>>
>>17401728
I've pondered that too, was it just some kind of weird power play?

Basically they were like "don't worry it will be 20 minutes just watch TV", and I'm totally not okay with that.
>>
>>17401736
Tell him that if he's gonna involve you in his power fantasies, he might as well involve you all the way, if you know what I mean :^)
>>
>>17401748
bam there it is. drop a hot ultimatum. threesome or we aren't friends anymore
>>
Tbh sounds like you did something reasonable

I'd tell my friends to fuck right off if they wanted me to sit and watch tv while they shagged, that's just bad manners. Like, real bad manners. It was probably someone's fantasy to cuck you and you ruined that fantasy by not acting like a cuck...

Play it cool, you did nothing wrong famalama
>>
>>17401807
thanks man.

It's weird, they've fucked while we're at my apartment, which is fine, I can just leave, and roommate and I split rent 50/50 so it's his place too.

But they drove me all the way out to this girl's place, which is way on the other side of town. I couldn't walk home if I wanted to.

I think it would have been something else if there was a larger group of people. Like if there were 4 more people there, it would have been weird, but at least acceptable if they disappeared for 20 minutes.

But it was just us 3.
>>
>>17401708
You were both in the right and in the wrong. You were completely within your right to tell them not to fuck while you were there, but your roommate was also completely in the right by telling you to leave and taking you home. Your roommate was in the wrong when he decided to fuck his gf while you were there. He should've told you when you got in his car, and then taken you home. What he did was incredibly rude and extremely disrespectful.
>>
Some people would not give a shit about that, but it's not a normal request and I bet your friend was pissed off because you telling him no really awkwardly rubbed in his face that what he wanted can be seen as very weird. It's possible that he just thought you had the kind of casual, solid friendship where you wouldn't really care. It is also quite possible that it was some form of powerplay, that he got off to plowing her while you were patiently waiting for him to be done, or that his girl likes being exhibitionist and showing off her moans.

Either way you did absolutely nothing wrong. It's not something he can expect from you and again, I think part of the reason he got angry was because there's undeniable truth in you pointing out that this was abnormal.
>>
>>17401927
This is true, I'm glad he gave me a ride home. I mean I would have just left if I had driven myself, but why would we take two cars?

>>17401940
Yeah I give a shit. Good news is, it's pretty unlikely that anything similar will ever happen again, and it's not like I'm going to tell anyone in our group of friends.

I guess my prime concern was that acting out the way I did would have been rude, but that's obviously what put them in a spot where they thought we were all close enough to do something like that.
>>
>>17401973
The thing is that people's idea of closeness is different. What is "just close friendship" to one person is uncomfortable to someone else. Compare it to how in some couples walking in to go through something with your partner quickly while they're shitting is the ultimate testament of how comfortable you are around each other. For others it's not a matter of being comfortable or uncomfortable but with preserving mystery.

So even if for your friend it was a matter of being "good enough friends", you shouldn't feel like you are turning him down by not engaging him in this. It is simply not for you to handle it like this.
>>
>>17401989
Yeah man, I'm just glad everyone involved is willing to put it behind us.

I actually saw the girlfriend yesterday, and just acted normal like nothing happened. Nothing really needs to be said.

Although I do think it's kind of funny entertaining the idea that they hung out with me because they got off with their weird kinky cuck shit.

Maybe I was the glue that was holding their relationship together
>>
>>17401708
That's really strange. He was wrong to ask you to do that, frankly. Unless he had some unlikely plan for a threesome, it's just plain stupid on his part. Show him this post.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.