[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be wise to hit up several of the girls that have rejected

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1469670008011.jpg (21KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1469670008011.jpg
21KB, 800x490px
Would it be wise to hit up several of the girls that have rejected me in the past and collect information to see as to what my problem is?

Im sick of rejection. Ive always been told "you will get used to it" but no, that hasnt happened. I am 19 goddamn years old and i have never gotten a single girl to say yes. And its a combination of irritating, depressing, and frustrating.

Im not a male model by any means but i know damn well im not ugly. I am relatively fit, my skin looks good, my hair looks good, i dress well. Im tall. Ive got muscles. Broad shoulders.

So i really just want to hit these girls up and ask them straight up, what it was about me that caused them to reject me. It sounds beta, it sounds cringey, i just want to know. Guys that look worse than me are getting plenty of girlfriends and i havent had one.
>>
It's the way they knew you
>>
>>17401369
>19
Dude I didn't get a yes until I was 21. Maybe tomorrow you'll get your catch, maybe you'll wait even longer. Life is kind of just about luck sometimes.

My suggestion, flirt with everyone you think is attractive. You get practice, you see what works, what boundaries can be crossed and WHEN they can be crossed, etc.

Not a sure fire thing, but it's all I can offer. Best of luck mate.
>>
>>17401369
there are movies about this and you should watch them cause it makes you look like a baby bitch boy
>>
>>17401393
>>17401395
Yes. I am aware there are unfortunate people who would be lucky to settle for anything with a vagina once in their lifetime. I know i sound whiny. But when you actually put in effort on a daily basis, and you stay fit, dress well, look presentable, its frustrating as hell.
>>
>>17401425
seems like you worked on everything physical... what about personality wise? you kinda seem like a narcissist
>>
>>17401369
Well, getting rejected could be for a number of reasons

1. You could have waited too long
2. They just don't find you attractive
3. The way in which you asked lacked confidence
4. Maybe you were too emotional or needy leading up to it

It's hard to tell where you fucked up if all you say is "I got rejected"
>>
>>17401432
This. Just because you are pretty, doesn't make you hot shit. Plenty of good looking guys. Only some of them are attractive to women.
>>
>>17401425
>Elliot Rodger V2
>>
Calm your tits. You're 19. You're still a kid. You just need to forget about rejections and overthinking about what girls want. Focus on yourself instead. If you're positive and attractive, girls will come to you.
>>
>>17401482
Please listen to this guy. I need less competition from scrubs like you.
>>
>>17401369
For a start you sound kinda self centred. Also

DONT FUCKING ASK GIRLS WHY THEY REJECTED YOU THATS SO AUTISTIC.

Also, 19 is young as shit dude. Youre over thinking it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.