[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I posted a while ago, probably a few years ago. My life has somewhat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1467258980377.jpg (124KB, 2296x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467258980377.jpg
124KB, 2296x1440px
I posted a while ago, probably a few years ago. My life has somewhat slowed downed since then but it has recently picked up. I'll greenest it for length.
>get married to the love of my life
>get pregnant
>my husband passes away from a motorcycle accident
>in-laws send their other son to help out and keep me company
>it helps to get me out of my depression and deliever my son
>he starts getting weird (watching me breastfeed, hands lingering when he touches me, hanging around my bed when its time to go to sleep)
>in-laws start pressuring me to marry him and threaten to take my son if I don't (I have some past mental issues that they could successfully use)
>we finally settle on my brother in law permanently living with me

My brother in law never really let up on trying to have sex with me. It actually got worse over time. He started to block me into corners and grope me and didn't care how much I fought him off. I'm not proud of it but I did finally give up after he started to touch me in front of my son.
Now I've been stuck sleeping with my brother in law for the past year or so and I was mostly dealing with it but I just found out that I'm pregnant. I've been careful, taken the pill and he's always worn a condom so I'm not sure how this happened and I'm not sure what to do.
>>
I'm pretty sure this can be considered rape. Cops?
>>
>>17401371
Call the cops and then be sued for all my money and then have my son taken?
Don't get me wrong, I thought about calling the cops but it would backfire spectacularly in my face.
>>
>>17401399
What is it that makes you think the law would take his and his family's side? He's been raping and abusing you for a while now, and didn't have a problem doing it in front of your son. That's not favorable material in a custody case.

What is it they've got on you that you're so sure is so much worse?
>>
>>17401399
they are accessories to the crime...
>>
>>17401362
What country are you in? Cause I know crazy chicks in America who have full custody of their spawns.
>>
>>17401405
I tried committing suicide a while ago. I was on a full regiment of medications to keep me from going there again but it didn't and I tried one more time.
I made a choice to stop taking them before I got married and have been mostly stable but the fact that I did stop looks pretty bad. They could claim that I might try again after hurting my son.
>>
didn't even read OP's post, but gochukang is fucked up

it's literally the strongest fucking thing I've ever tasted. one spoonful diluted in a gallon of water and it's still an intense bitter/spicy flavor.
>>
>>17401435
Not positive, but I'd think that someone clinically diagnosed with depression that had a remission but is mostly on record for taking their meds and pretty evened out now would be considered a much better candidate than someone who is presumably of sound mind but still committing the crime of raping and sexually and domestically abusing their housemate, sometimes going so far as to do it in front of the child in question. But I think a lawyer could tell you that for certain. I suggest consulting one if possible.

Mostly I think you need to start gathering evidence, no matter what you do, in case you ever want to go to the police about this later. Keep a diary recording every incident in detail, photograph your body and record any physical harm you come to, if any, and possibly consider bugging your house to get recordings of incidents, if you can pull these things off discretely. Then begin reporting incidents, maybe after you've talked to a lawyer.

As for the pregnancy: are you considering abortion or no?
>>
>>17401463
Sorry, looks like I misread your post >>17401435 and thought you were taking meds. Maybe talk to your doctor and see if you need to get back on them? Mostly I stand by what I said anyway.
>>
>>17401427
I don't think I really do need to be on them again. I've been okay for the most part even with having to have sex with my brother in law pretty much every day.
I'm not sure about getting an abortion. My mind has just been kind of blank since.
>>
>>17401493
You may think you're okay, but if you ever need to prove it to a court then it'd be good to have a professional doctor back you up and officially pronounce you as okay. Which they will if you are.
>>
>>17401511
I would definitely do that but he has a tendency of knowing when something is going on. After I last posted is when he got more handsy. More like he knew that I wouldn't know what to do if he got more aggressive about it. It makes bugging the place extremely hard.
I'm not even sure how I'll be able to slip away and go to the doctor about being pregnant without him suddenly asking to go with.

I've talked a lawyer before, under the guise of updating my will, and was told it's all a "he said, she said" at this point. He doesn't hit me, he's not rough and besides that one time, he hasn't touched me in front of my son.
>>
Why did you decide to start having sex with him? Do you even enjoy it?
>>
Just kill yourself you are a worthless whore cucking your dead husband
>>
>>17401672
I feel like he may have become forceful at some point. It's bad enough right now but it may have been even worse if he just pinned me to a wall and ripped off my clothes.
He and my husband were twins. Not identical but if you squint, they could be. As for enjoying it, I won't deny that my body does and it is fulfilling some on my needs but he's not my husband. It makes me feel even more guilty than I do already.
>>
>>17401729
Have you ever orgasmed with him? And has he ever gone bareback with you?
>>
>>17401749
If I close my eyes and imagine he's my husband, yes.
I missed a few days of pills last month but he still wore a condom.
>>
>>17401778
Is this mostly missionary or do you sometimes ride him you on top. Also what body type do you have?
>>
>>17401672
>>17401749
>>17401793
Please stop jerking it to the op's story.
>>
>>17401806
>>17401806
It's so hot though...>>17401806
>>
>>17401811
I didn't forget what site this is.
The first two did seem like innocent questions.
Good job.
Maybe I'll tell you more if you have some advice.
>>
>>17401853
Well I had a really good fap so thanks for answering my questions. I'd still like those last two questions answered though. I don't know if I can offer good advice,but I'm still wondering why you agreed to have the guy live permanently with you after he did those creepy things. I think you need to talk to some close friends and family of yours to clear your head and then rethink about getting that abortion.
>>
I just thought about how op is now pregnant so he'll probably be doing bareback with her for a while. It's very hot to think about,
>>
>>17401880
I don't have any family on this coast and I've become something of a black sheep. My family doesn't really talk to me and some of them flat out don't like me. I moved to go to college and become an animator, which I did and met my husband. I have some friends but none close enough to help. They would just freak out and not talk to me anymore. The ones that are co-workers would just tell me to "work through your problems" ie, don't worry about it and put in more hours.
If I get an abortion, he'll know well in advance and confront me about it. He mentioned wanting a child of his own a while ago but I didn't pay it any mind.
As for body type, I'm considered top heavy. I can't tell you the other one without feeling sick.
>>
>>17401955
It really does sound like you're in a fucked up situation. I wish I could help more but the best I can come up with right now is to seek help/information from some sort of woman's shelter or other general woman's organization. I appreciate you answering my pervy questions, I guess I'm suppose to take that last part about riding him as a yes. That part sent my over the edge and I have to fap again
>>
>>17401991
I second this you got to find a shelter. Get some help. You are mentally better than before don't let the fear of them ruinnyour life.
>>
Is OP on the east coast of the United States
>>
>>17402092
I don't think OP is in America
>>
>>17402092
No. West coast.
>>17402057
I'll try to see if I can find and call one while I'm at work.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.