[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you substitute female validation with that actually works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: thas.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thas.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
What do you substitute female validation with that actually works?

I have a job, I'm in school, I play video games, play music for concerts, I write, and i hang out with friends whenever there is time. For most of the day I don't feel anything wrong, but usually at night or when I'm in public alone I acknowledge there isnt a girl in my life that I can speak to. I used to use long distance relationships from dating sites as substitutes for IRL shit, but it doesn't work anymore, just makes it worse. People call me attractive, but it isn't supported empirically. I'm black, tall, muscular, and every girl I've fucked has bled afterwards because penis size. If you've been on 4chan for a couple years like me you'd think that is all you needed to properly attract mates. I legitimately dont just want to have sex, I desire the intimacy that happens between a the two interested members. Whenever I try dating sites the girl is always boring, but it ends in sex after the first date and she seems to want nothing else. Whenever its real life I become a stuttering beta faggot and they go for my friends, the only except was my first and technically only girlfriend.

I know that sounds shitty, but casual sex really isn't all it's cracked up to be. It gets worse everyday, I want to clear my thoughts so I can sleep better again until something comes along. What do I replace it with? Maybe open up more to my friends?

I don't know what I'm expecting or if that was even coherent, but it is worth a try.
>>
>>17401217
Wow, a tall good looking black guy with a big dick having issues with intamacy. Now I've seen it all.
>>
>>17401217
I'm under the impression after talking with my female friends and coworkers that many women have a fetish for black guys but don't view you as proper bf material. It's the opposite for asian guys; they're seen as great husbands and providers but too small and fragile to be hot one night stands. I know this is a gross overgeneralization and that there are millions of women out there who don't think this way, but it is what it is.

I don't really have any advice other than to keep looking. There's bound to be some great match for you out there, somewhere, just waiting to be plowed by your majestic mandingo dong. But believe me, having a gf isn't all that magical after the honeymoon phase has ended. You'll be allright OP. Enjoy fucking basic bitches while you can.
>>
hey OP,
few things, if you feel like you have to be in a relationship then you shouldn't be in a relationship. My 2 cents reading of what you wrote is that you should work on activities that build your self esteem, your putting too much emphasis on wanting someone else's social validation, just figure out how to be cool with yourself and expect nothing, otherwise your just feeding your own unhappiness by creating an unrealistic expectation and feeling it unfulfilled. Stop judging yourself, it doesn't make you any more attractive.

If I were you, double down on music, build strong platonic friendships, and learn to not give a fuck and something will come along.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.