[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my problem is I've turned into an cheater. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 1468897663844.jpg (42KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1468897663844.jpg
42KB, 766x960px
So my problem is I've turned into an cheater. I've always been the nice guy in relationships, always loyal and always faithful, but I always would get fucked over. But the last chick that did me dirty I was seriously and passionately in love with, and she FUCKED MY LIFE UP. I was homeless for awhile, and addicted to drugs. I'm on my feet now and married now, but all that shit made me a fucking piece of shit. I'm doing shit I've never done in my life, like cheating and talking to a lot of girls in a sexual/flirtatious way. I can't stop myself, and the most horrible part about it is that I don't really feel that bad about it. Am I evil? Should I seek help?
>>
>>17401177
The most horrible part about it is actually that you tell yourself you can't stop, and thereby allow yourself an excuse to continue your crappy behaviour. You don't feel badly because you've convinced yourself that it's someone else's fault this is happening, and not yours.

It's your fault. The crap you are doing and inevitable fallout from it are your fault. Just accept it. Accepting it won't solve anything, but it's the first step to being able to solve things.
>>
>>17401177
You can stop yourself, you lying faggot. I cheated on my wife that I was married to for 8 yeara, and girlfriend I've had for the last few years, and I know full well I could stop myself. We are both people of low morales but at least I acnowledge my responsibilty, and I've probably been cheating longer than you. Don't be such a lying faggot. If you want to stop, literally stop exerting effort into committing this action. You are going out of your way to make this happen, what the fuck is wrong with you. It's not a seizure or a heart attack. Your body isn't chemically dependent like a drug addict. Stop lying you dumbshit.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.