[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earlier today I made poppy seed tea with 8oz Bob's Red Mill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1502c08_f_hr.jpg (99KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1502c08_f_hr.jpg
99KB, 750x750px
Earlier today I made poppy seed tea with 8oz Bob's Red Mill seeds, then tonight I made another glass with the same amount of seeds. Morphine has interactions with two medications I'm on...baclofen and Latuda. This is basically morphine right? The baclofen's moderate but the tea interacts more than moderately with Latuda. Can I still take my Latuda tonight? Some people make the tea with pounds of these seeds and I feel pretty normal. Just not in pain. I would rather not skip my Latuda.
>>
Actually, different sites are saying different things. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17401137
You're going to die.

Don't fuck with that shit.
>>
>>17401145
I feel fine... I barely had any.
>>
>>17401150
Don't ever mix anything with poppy seed tea. I'm not sure on the specifics, but it can really fuck you up if you combine effects from other medications.
>>
>>17401152
Got it. Should I skip my Latuda tonight then?
>>
>>17401156
I know that you need it, but it's better to be safe than sorry. Just wait until it's out of your system. You don't want to be one of those rare deaths.
>>
>>17401156
Skip the baclofen, too, and stop with the poppy tea until you talk to your doctor.

You're stacking three drugs with CNS depressant effects. You probably haven't taken enough to stop breathing in your sleep, but your real risk is QTc intervals. See, one of the benefits of Latuda is that it doesn't have the kind of heart-related side effects that other antipsychotics do. That goes out the window if you add an opiate and a muscle relaxant. You're seriously flirting with a heart attack or irregular heart rate.

This is the kind of shit that gets you an evening in the ER followed by 72 hours in psych because it looks like a suicide attempt.
>>
>>17401241
Oh, and if you feint or start to feel dizzy, call an ambulance immediately because Latuda has a long enough half life that you still have a therapeutic dose in your system.
>>
File: 1.jpg (8KB, 133x137px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8KB, 133x137px
>>17401137
taking advice from 4 chan
>>
>>17401309
We're on /adv/
>>
Thanks everyone. I'm focused too much on how my chest feels but otherwise am fine. Alert, content. They were weak seeds and I am 190 pounds. Drinking water and watching Netflix.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.