[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, i think i want to kill myself.. When I was 9 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: sadgrinchman.jpg (16KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
sadgrinchman.jpg
16KB, 236x231px
Hey /adv/, i think i want to kill myself..
When I was 9 years old, around 10 years ago, I had this weird sexual relationship with my sister.. there was no sex, but it was sheer mutual curiosity, etc. When my parents found out about it, probably a few months after it started, they sent me to a boys home, and then i ended up living with my grandparents until last year. I have had a great remainder of my childhood/teen years with them and they have been nothing but supportive. Everything has been going fine but a couple recent google searches and seeing my now much older siblings has made me feel worthless, and I feel like shit for what I did. Ive always felt this way, but now I feel like I want to act on it. What should I do?
>>
File: 1467114962404.jpg (41KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
1467114962404.jpg
41KB, 800x596px
how old was ur sister then. if u where equal same age they fucking overreacted omg. also thats a stupid reason to kill yourself.
But then again life is pointless anyways.
Guilty? LOL. Seriously that was when ur 10 m8.
>>
>>17401065
5-6 months younger. My mother was molested by her dad when she was really young, so she took the situation to the next level i guess.
>>
File: 1467114231817.png (482KB, 675x631px) Image search: [Google]
1467114231817.png
482KB, 675x631px
>>17401073
What the fuck. Why do you even feel bad. Also ever talked to your sister about that? I had a female friend when i was younger and she was a little older(i was 10 and she was 12 or something like this) . Then when she stayed overnight, she always got into my bed and i hugged her while holding her chest.
Its an experience you had once. Every experience you have made when you where a child has made you into the person you are now. Its a really stupid reason m8. I give you an advice: if you can, always go into higher education and do a job that you think is fullfilling.
>>
>>17401116
contact was completely cut off. blocked oon all social media and any attempts will be met with a restraining order attempt.
>>
>>17401122
Oh what the fuck seriously.
Nvm then, if you feel worthless or have to atleast compensate something(like me) then try to get into higher education and do an respectable job. This way you feel better atleast . Well it depends i guess, its the thing i am doing right now to compensate some of my lacking social skills.
>>
I suppose you are also in a pinch then. If anyone wants to talk to you and asks something about your family have to lie, say i dont want to talk about it or well tell the truth . Last thing usually most people would be freaked out, but then again, you should think of it this way: if you would have been a girl and she the boy, she would have been kicked out. Men have it harder thats why i am usually more supportive to mens rather than womens problems in real life or online.
>>
Not much you can do. A restraining order is a restraining order. Best just to move on with your life. And, you know, don't molest any more little girls.
>>
You literally did nothing. It's been blown out of proportion by your mother and unfortunately you have no choice but to move on.
>>
Usually I would recommend always be on good terms with family, but you were severly screwed by yours. You aren't indebted to your family whatsoever.

They treated you like shit, so just move on, they mean nothing to you now. And if you happen to start a family, don't treat them like you were treated by your parents. If your kid began molesting your daughter, you just need to steer them onto the right path.

Also read stoic philosophy
>>
Lots of kids do something very similar. Perhaps even most kids. It's a natural thing. Sorry it was so blown out of proportion.
>>
>>17401073
>5-6 months younger
>sister
>>
OP is not only a fag, he's also a child molester.

I hope they make you register as an offender.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.