[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years. six months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: coffee-631768_960_720.jpg (167KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
coffee-631768_960_720.jpg
167KB, 960x640px
ive been with my girlfriend for 2 and a half years. six months ago we got into a fight and i thought we were going to break up. i went and visited a buddy in college and staying on his couch i joked about sleeping with his girlfriends roomate. the thing i texted his girlfriend and said send her over. then i said no and went to sleep. but for some reason i still feel so guilty even though this is six months ago? did i do wrong?
>>
I can't really follow what you said. Who did you joke about that to? Who texted who, and what did they send?
>>
>>17401027
Not OP, but that really wasn't hard to follow.

>be OP
>be 6 months ago
>get into fight with girlfriend
>go and stay with friend
>joke to friend about sleeping with friend's girlfriend's roommate
>text friend's girlfriend telling her to send her roommate over
>change mind and go to sleep
>still feel guilty about it
>>
im sorry i texted his girlfriend joking to send her roomate over and then said no. the girl wasnt even home but i feel bad for even joking it
>>
>>17401035
I'm a stupid fuck. Sue me.

Anyways, OP, don't feel too bad about something like that. You didn't actually do anything, at least, and you weren't serious about it. That you feel as bad as you do is a good thing, but don't beat yourself up over it unnecessarily.
>>
>>17401060
should i tell her? i feel guilty i would never cheat ever
>>
>>17401071
I wouldn't bother frankly. I did something similar just last week when my girlfriend moved to Japan. I was freaked out over whether or not she made it there okay, and I joked to an old ladyfriend that I expect comfort sex from her in the worst case scenario, and I felt much the same way as you afterwards. People cope with tough situations in weird ways sometimes.

But really, you didn't have any actual cheating intent. You're good.
>>
>>17401084
okay, i just dont like doing something that would makenher upset
>>
>>17401092
That's just it. You didn't *do* anything. What are you guilty of, thoughtcrime?
>>
your right ive always been a guilty person
>>
>>17401120
keep your mouth shut but do you have any idea where your gf was that night? Similar thing happened to me, had an argument but I was drunk and passed out early and I find out 6 months later she was out with her cousin at a redneck bar in hicktown and fucked the singer of the house band.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.