[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I fix these annoying waves/curls in my bangs, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: file.png (1MB, 888x732px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 888x732px
How can I fix these annoying waves/curls in my bangs, especially the part on the right? I don't need my hair to be completely straight, I'd just like it to not pick up off my forehead and part in such a weird way.

I shower every morning using shampoo and conditioner. I don't usually blow dry my hair, but even when I do it feels like the slightest moisture will undo any curves I was able to fix.
>>
File: ye.jpg (183KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
ye.jpg
183KB, 600x458px
Are you a girl or a boy? It depends on this greatly. if you're a guy then I'd lose the bangs.
>>
>>17401125
I'm a guy. I don't know shit about hair styles, maybe next time I go in for a haircut I'll see if I can get my bangs cut shorter.
>>
>>17401014
slick it back
go see an old male barber and let him fuck your shit up
(he'll know what to do to your hair based on your face shape)
>>
File: nyeh.jpg (11KB, 236x319px) Image search: [Google]
nyeh.jpg
11KB, 236x319px
>>17401167
You could get it cut and style it like pic related. That and a fairly good wardrobe will make any guy look decent.
>>
>>17401014

Firstly, don't brush the front of your hair down over your forehead you fucking nerd. Literally no guy can make Jim Carey in Dumb and Dumber bangs like yours look good. Get a haircut. Wash and condition your hair regularly, and style it with a blowdryer, brush and product if it's especially hard to manage.
>>
>>17401268
>>17401220
I'd rather not have to rely on a product to keep my hair in any kind of style throughout the day. I used to have really long hair that I would straighten every morning with a straightening iron, but so many things would eventually fuck it up like wind or rain or swimming or even a very slight amount sweat and once it got fucked it would be fucked until the next day. Honestly I don't know how girls deal with that shit.

It sounds like the solution for me as a guy with relatively short hair is to get a better haircut. I typically just go to a cheap place and get a trim, next time I'll find a somewhat decent place and ask for some help.
>>
>>17401014

Don't put your hair down the front of your forehead like that. It doesn't matter what your hair itself does, that will literally never look good. You won't look back fondly on pictures of yourself with that style of hair. And as a general rule, get it cut longer on the top, shorter on the sides. The difference in length between the top and sides is up to you. You can literally just say to a hairdresser "I want it shorter on the sides and longer on the top. Whatever you think will look good, but nothing too crazy.".

Experiment with different styles, just placing the hair differently. Part it, slick it back, spike it up, whatever.

And use this shit, or something similar.

http://www.lush.ca/Sea-Spray/03767,en_CA,pd.html

It's great. Smells nice, isn't as ridiculous as gel, quick and easy to apply, hair is still soft, and you don't have to wash it out before you sleep.

I don't guarantee you'll look perfect, but this will help.
>>
>>17401316
I brushed it forward to show off the problem. Typically its parted a bit or at least much more messed up to hide all the waves.
>>
>>17401323
Part it as best you can, and send another picture.
>>
File: file.png (826KB, 873x646px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
826KB, 873x646px
>>17401337
It really looks no better, and my parting down the middle is a carryover from when it used to be really long.
>>
>>17401014
A lot depends on your facial looks and face shape, but the safest option would be to keep that fringe off your face, like other anons said. Slick the whole thing back, but go to a good barber soon to fix it better. Wavy bangs can work, but only if you have androgynous and young enough looks which would go well if you grew the fringe longer.

Also I'm sure there's straightening irons but I've seen most haircuts go well even with wavy hair so it's fine, don't heat damage it
>>
File: 20160728_003714.png (496KB, 873x646px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_003714.png
496KB, 873x646px
>>17401400
Okay. Not a middle part. Try a side part, at either line I've drawn. Whichever looks more natural. Hair on one side of your chosen line goes one way, hair on the other side goes the other way. And you have to do a part for a while before your hair naturally falls into that position, so don't stress if it isn't amazing right this instant. You could also try wetting it a bit, drying it by scrubbing at it with a towel, and then trying a style. Just makes the hair a bit more pliable.
>>
>>17401433
Eh, I've tried parting it one way or the other but my bangs just keep curling up in really annoying ways.

I think I'll just get my bangs cut shorter so I don't have to deal with it at all, but I do appreciate your suggestions. Maybe if I decide to grow my hair out again I could give it another try.
>>
>>17401454
If you had hair just longer than your ears, you could potentially just rock the curly hair look. But yeah, you could just get it really short for convenience and everything too. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.