[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/adv/, I've fallen for a girl I follow on twitter. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

/adv/, I've fallen for a girl I follow on twitter.
She's 100% my type I can see that in her tweets, her youtube channel and her ask.fm but she lives basically across the country and long distance relationships, in my opinion, are awful so is it even worth pursuing her?
I don't want to message her and come off as an orbiter, that would be pathetic.
Also I'm a complete social retard that has no idea how to initiate and maintain friendships. I don't leave the house and strictly solo queue in video games. I wouldn't speak to the people I speak to now if they haven't kept pursing me until I became comfortable around them.

I don't think I'll ever find a girl like her that lives near me and if I do I wouldn't have the courage to pursue her either.
>>
Stop being stalky
>>
My gut instinct is to say "bad idea", but I'm currently with a girl I met eight years ago on a goddamn Zelda fansite, so maybe I shouldn't throw stones.

Instead, I'm gonna say - just try talking to her. Don't give her a love confession or anything like that, that is an extremely fucking bad idea. Just casual conversation. Ask her any questions you might have about her.

That said, be careful that you aren't putting her on an undeserved pedestal.
>>
>>17400999
>I don't want to message her and come off as an orbiter

You basically are at this point since you think she is "perfect" and you don't even know her on a deep level.

Don't pursue some girl across the country you barely know
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.