[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, need advice on how to ask a girl on a date? >Move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: fallujah_wp.jpg (542KB, 2048x1890px) Image search: [Google]
fallujah_wp.jpg
542KB, 2048x1890px
Hey /adv/, need advice on how to ask a girl on a date?

>Move to a new city a few months ago, no friends, know no one
>Eat at this pizza place maybe once or twice a month, see girl working there every time and make small talk
>Go into pizza place today, order takeout, she seems really shy and flustered
>Right before I walk away, she says, "Oh also... you have really nice eyes..."

It seems like a tell to me... but I'm not sure how to proceed. I said, "Thank you very much, I'm flattered!" Then walked out the door not knowing what to do...

My plan as of now is to try to casually compliment her next time I go in, and ask if she'd like to get a hold of me sometime in the near future when she's not working.

Thoughts?
>>
>>17400747

if you dont have business cards (which you should they make these approaches a lot eaiser) simply write down your phone number on a piece of paper before going in.

go in for your regular order and ask her how shes doing.

>oh fine, you know, busy day

then you just ask. sometimes you can us eteh conversation to your advantage, depends on what she says
>long day, im tired and starving
>oh, well you should let me take you out once your shift ends

but worse comes to worse saying
>let me take you out for dinner this XXday

works fine. shes either in or shes not. if shes into you she wont really care about how well you segue in to asking her.
>>
>>17400758
That makes sense. I appreciate it. Will going back in a day or two seem too obvious or forced? Would it matter?
>>
>>17400780

it doesn't. coming back a half hour later might have seemed weird but you are going back because you want to ask her on a date.

consider the following
>she can either think of it as 'forced / bad' or 'forced / good'

if she sees it as 'good' she is a good match for you. you do seem to want to ask her on a date, and arent just causally like 'WELL IM HERE SO I MIGHT AS WELL UGH' as if shes not special at all, but rather just a convenient conquest.

if she sees it as 'bad' that you like her enough to ask her on a date outside of the 'WELL UR CONVENIENT' sense then shes not really your type, or rather just not a good 'type' of girl to ask on a date.

ultimately, if shes into you and wants to go on a date, it doesnt matter how you ask her out beyond extreme things.
>>
>>17400747
>need advice on how to ask a girl on a date?

The most important thing is that you are 100% definite in your speech.

Do not say: "Maybe you and I could..." or "Do you want to...."

Say something along the lines of: "When are you free? You and I should (activity) (time)"

It makes you seem confident
>>
>>17400747
If you don't directly ask her out next time you see her you fail.
>>
>>17400794
>>17400811
I appreciate the advice. Hoping for good news in the days to come!
>>
File: 1465798577473s.jpg (6KB, 219x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465798577473s.jpg
6KB, 219x250px
>>17400747

>It seems like a tell to me...

A girl goes out of her way to comment on a physical trait of yours she finds attractive and it SEEMS like a tell to you?

Either you're retarded or you've never been out of the house before.

Your response, without missing a beat, should of been "Well, if you'd like to come out to coffee with me sometime I'd let you look into them for awhile."

Stop trying to approach dating like you would a boss battle in your favorite weaboo anime game. Ask. Open your mouth and ask. She gave you an open door and now you're here asking us what the best way to walk through it is.

You want to know what the best way is? Just fucking do it. Jesus.
>>
>>17400831

good luck mate.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.